WTB: sachs 70cc or 80cc kit

I'm in the market for a sachs kit, I'll be buying one from treats if they get them in, but if anyone has an old kit they would like to get rid of let me know!

Re: WTB: sachs 70cc or 80cc kit

sachs lovin?

bumps

i know roffman has an 80cc kit but idk if he wants to sell it and howd tht sprocket work out

Overpriced Parts /

I'm in the process of prepping the kit (chamfering gaping ring ect.) changing to fiber reeds and making a custom intake as we speak so it will be ready to install on my eagle lll so no I'm not selling my kit

the sprocket worked ok, had to get a different chain as the Sachs chain didn't fit its teeth.

lemme know how that kit works out, I'm leaning towards 70cc's to keep my clutch safe

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

bump

You WIN.

Treats just got 'em back.

Hurry!

http://www.treatland.tv/sachs-athena-70cc-kit-p/sachs-athena-70cc-kit-504-505.htm

You're welcome.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account