tomos a35 464 miles parts or whole

i have a 94 tomos a35 sprint has 464.7 miles on it rod is hit im not fixing it will sell parts or whole can send pics upon request bike is very close to showroom condition 9.5 out of 10 i am new here but not new to forums i have done well over 100 deals on line and not afraid to ship large parts i have shipped complete vintage mini bikes and have pics of how i crate them if necessary i will add a list on parts and prices or take the entire bike for $250 + shipping feel free to give me a call if you have any questions mike (734)778-0299

Re: tomos a35 464 miles parts or whole

pictures and a shipping quote to 07444

here are some pics will get shipping price asap

1296321487_tomos_sprint_a35_007.jpg

more pics and chris shipping would be $200 it would be sent in 3 boxes usps the rear tail light lens is broke the seat has a minor scuff on the rear looks like the controlls are from an older bike (grips look old)but all works the lights and horn work when kicked over everything else is mint the rims and tires are perfect as you can see i dont have paypal will accept postal money orders

1296322538_tomos_sprint_a35_005.jpg

just another pic the rims tires and brakes are like new looking for 125+ shipping

1296344914_tomos_sprint_a35_004.jpg

GET REALIZED! BE HERE NOW! /

Want to sell thAt seat?

i will sell the seat for $35 + shipping

hipsterfodder /

how much for the engine mounted foot pegs? i really need those!

i want $30 shipped for the complete pegs and brackets with bolts let me know

the ignition system and voltage regulator are pending everything else is still available

1296415500_tomos_sprint_a35_003.jpg

roadent$ craig /

ill pay 100 shipped for the entire motor with electrics if not sold.

i have had a few people asking about the engine here is the deal with it the rod is very sloppy on the crank and wristpin with as low miles as this bike has (446.7) i would say they ran it lean on the mix if any mix at all and burnt up the needle bearings on the rod the jug looks great the piston looks good too but since the slop in the wristpin i wouldnt use it for someone who needs the gearbox and clutches they are like new the sale on the ignition system is pending along with the voltage regulator the carb and airbox assembly is like new i took the carb apart and cleaned it with carb cleaner and blew it out with the compressor the inside was already spotless and all passages were open the carb is like new no scratches on the slide or track no leaks inlet valve was perfect this is probably the cleanest 94 tomos out there if someone has a good running tomos but dosent look that great you would have one sweet bike if you put your engine on this its almost showroom new it was hanging from rafters by the rims upside down so even the tires are perfect no rot at all

1296442710_tomos_sprint_a35_006.jpg

roadent$ craig /

I will paypal you tonight. I NEED this motor. please respond to my last email.

this bike is no longer for sale i will just fix it and enjoy it rather than taking a loss

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account