FS: 1977 Puch Freespirit in SoCal

This was my first moped. Its reliable as hell. Its NEVER given me a problem. Ive treated it well. Not many upgrades. Its running a Tecno Bullet pipe and a 14mm Bing on a ZA50. It needs new rear brakes. I just replaced the front breaks. The seat is also pretty beat up. Its fine but the two rear screws are pretty wrecked. Its still attached and functions fine. The only thing different from the pictures is a few stickers that i put on the seat. Oh and the Jack-O-Lantern is removable lol

My price is $500. No more no less. Im firm on that. I cant deliver because I have no truck. Im located in Azusa.

1296180942_moped.jpg

Re: FS: 1977 Puch Freespirit in SoCal

bump for a nice guy

cool gas tank!

to the top!

Good price for Cali Yay...

up!

i miss this bike.

buy my bike :( hah

up up and away!

im about to sell my peugeot 103 to this guy either tomorrow or friday. so i should have all the money by monday.

i live close by azusa too (west covina) but yeah, ill just email you when i get the cash.. hopefully you still have it

Oh shit Im sorry dude...I decided to keep it and part out or sell my other freespirit. Its not running atm it just needs new crank seals from what ive been told but dont quote me. I want $650 for that one...and its a beast compared to this one...theres a pic and here are the specs if youre interested:

E50

70cc Airsal kit

Metrakit needle bearing crank

Port Matched case

Tecno Boss pipe

Dellorto 19mm carb(might be a 21mm not sure lol)

EBR front forks

Internal coil/condensor

Headlight, taillight, pedals, buddy pegs

This bike does 50mph easy, and is as clean as it appears in photos

Sparkle Candy red powdercoated frame

White pcd wheels

Gold chain

1296703986_redmoped.jpg

Would anyone be interested in that red ped with the 5-Stars replaced with snowflakes for $600? So far Zaldy has dibs...

I would be interested in buying the snowflakes from you out right-if you're looking to sell them. Plus, your in Azusa and I'm in Orange... I could meet up or whatever. I just need some snowflakes.

emailed,

this kid is shady.

we make a deal for $550 for his red free spirit with snowflakes on it. i tell him ill be able to pick it up at the end of the week and he says he'll hold it for me. i end up borrowing money from a bunch of people then meet him up to check it out and say ill be ready to pick it up monday...

just now this kid texts me and says he's just gonna part it out instead just to get more money. pretty shady, if your gonna make a deal with someone, you dont flake out last minute for more money. i could understand this from your average craigslist seller but the few people from mopedarmy i've bought parts from have been pretty cool.

anyways long story short. kid is a douche, dont buy from him.

Last minute would have been the day of the pickup. I gave you over a day warning of my change of heart. I apologized numerous times. I understand if youre angry and once again, im sorry. I also gave you first dibs on parts. So once again, sorry, but I was far from shady about anything. I was considering selling the other freespirit for $500...but apparently Im a douche so now thats out the window. Now Im VERY glad ive decided to part it out

ill have to disagree with him being shady.. and or a douche.. i just bought ebrs off him for cheap and the deal wasnt douche like nor shady. thanks again! :]

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account