FS: 1978 Puch Freespirit in SoCal

Just bought this off of a fellow MA member...it was BLASTING then one day when I started it up it just lost power. It Idles BEAUTIFULLY on its stand and BLASTS but once the tire hits the ground it loses power. I think its a leak somewhere. I just dont have the time(or skill) to fix it haha. SO here are the specs:

E50

70cc Airsal kit

Metrakit needle bearing crank

Port Matched case

Tecno Boss pipe

Dellorto 19mm carb(might be a 21mm not sure lol)

EBR front forks

Internal coil/condensor

Headlight, taillight, pedals, buddy pegs

This bike does 50mph easy, and is as clean as it appears in photos

1296024062_redmoped.jpg

Re: FS: 1978 Puch Freespirit in SoCal

OH Its also running pretty fresh Gazelles and its got beautiful EBRs

funny how ur asking more than what u paid hahaha. There's a thread on here saying how much haing sold it for.

If someone shows up cash in hand with $700 its theres...but im trying to atleast break even

Frank Horrigan /

if you cant find an air leak you're retarded.

Thanks for the productive input! Ive searched but didnt find anything...hence the word THINK :)

wait...you bought a ped a certain price and it was blasting...

now it no longer blasts or rides...

now you want to sell it for more than you paid or break even....

seems like something isn't adding much mathematically...

who knows, I'm not a magician I'm a MATHEMATICIAN

How you wanna break even on some shit that doesnt even perform as it did when you bought it? lol

The fact of the matter is Haig lost money on it. He knows that. I know that. You guys know that. For what the ped has going for it $700 is a reasonable price. You guys can bitch and troll all you want, it doesnt change that fact. $700 is my price. Im firm on that. Im not pulling a Davy and ripping anyone off. You guys just like to bitch

Fuck it. The bike is too nice to just give up on. I wont sell it

you know everyone here is just trying ruffle your feathers dude...don't pull a...

I'M TAKING MY MOPED AND GOING HOME

Serious man, if you're going to flip and try to make a buck that's fine. Most people here do it, including myself. But don't try to pull that shit here, take it to craigslist or ebay...you're kidding yourself if you think everyone here won't call you out and try to get a rise out of you.

truth

I honestly wasnt trying to flip man. I dont have a truck so I had to pay a friend to use his truck, then pay for some tie downs, etc. So I technically would still be losing money. I really do want to get it running. But in all honestly i dont know what im doing. I did search for air leaks. I couldnt find anything. I posted this out of frustration originally and a friend talked me into not selling it. I have a complete Gasket set for it so I guess Ill go through and replace them all and see if that does anything....if you have any advice id appreciate it seeing as were both in LA...

take it to choke and have them fix it

Any idea what it might run me? Sorry...i really am new to this

LOL @ "Pulling a Davy"

steven, call me about that bike.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account