Up for grabs is this bike that I built to run in the mythical MAML races that never took place this past spring and summer. I put a lot of time and effort into it but it's time to move on.
- AV7 cases with new bearings and seals
- Malossi crankshaft
- Puch 74cc Gilardoni cylinder w/ Metrakit head
- Doppler exhaust
- 21mm Dellorto PHBG with wide jet selection
- MBK CDI
- Doppler engine tension spring
- Doppler ER3 variator
- Doppler clutch pulley
- Tomos Revival forks
- Honda CR80 front wheel, master cylinder and brake caliper
- New set of Hutchinson GP1s
- Custom 50v Frame. Reinforcements added to rear shock area and rear swingarm mount. Repainted with new badges and stickers.
- Peugeot 103 cafe seat
Everything on this bike is new or in excellent condition. You'll have to do some tuning but such is the nature of things. It absolutely rips off the line and it's been paced in the low 50s.
I know the climate for selling a custom bike isn't great right now but I'm hoping for some interest. I'd be willing to ship if necessary and if you're willing to pay for it.
Just think about it! Rally season is right around the corner.
More pictures here break>
"Blog with more info.": http://50vr.wordpress.com/