Cateye (2 sets) for sale

Hello,

I am trying to get my basement clean and have decided to get rid of the two cat eye turn signals that I have acquired over the years of buying mopeds. They are both BL-700 6V-1.2 Ah. One set has a broken lens which you will see in the forthcoming post. This set was never tested by myself so I cannot guarantee whether or not it works. The other set came off a batavus and worked on occassion when it was removed. I think it might need a new battery. What you see is what you get. I am asking $35 plus shipping for both sets. I am located in Mears, MI 49436.

Thanks,

Caleb

1295994968_cat_eye_001.jpg

Re: Cateye (2 sets) for sale

1295995548_cat_eye_002.jpg

1295995735_cat_eye_003.jpg

1295995864_cat_eye_004.jpg

1295995941_cat_eye_005.jpg

BUMP

$25 + shipping....last chance before they go on fleabay

Ugh... have no cash... interested in any trades? I'd just be interested in one set... Lots of Puch, lots of sachs and some kreidler - rando peugeot piston.

Anyone got any contact info for Caleb? His email is faulting. Caleb if you see this my email is in my profile.

Sorry for the email problem.... davidscc@mail.gvsu.edu. However, I am not really looking for anything in trade...need the cash. I am also firm on the price..well I guess I will be firm on $20 + Shipping...but that is my final :). I really don't want to list this on ebay.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account