WTB: derbi PP motor

Who doesn't?? But seriously, I would like to find a complete piston porter or just bottom end that rotates/variates smoothly. I've got cash or trades. Polini cylinders, performance exhausts, complete bikes, etc. I have a complete, running rigid ciao or a complete non running batavus mondial (103) that I would be willing to trade out as well as some other stuff. Minty cobra minus motor? It's got sweet m bars that make you faster. And side panels.

Of course I will also pay cash money. Lemme know!

Re: WTB: derbi PP motor

mmm those are tempting trades but your so far away... making any trips to the east coast soon?

I'm thinking about the squids rally, other than that ship maybe? Also, I would want a couple bux on top of the motor fOr the cobra, in case thats the one you were interested in. Its my only titled bike, which is kind of a big deal here.

squids as in land squids right? thats the other coast im out east in delaware... im into the ciao and the cobra but i think id rather have a ciao. unless its a white cobra.... shoot me an email if you want, maybe we can figure something out.

Haha, shit. Wrong coast. I read that wrong.

I might be coming out that way this spring. I heard about some cannonball run ride out there with a mandatory Burt Reynolds tattoo for the winner. Gotta hit that up. The ciao is an orange rigid in pretty damn nice condition.

Ohhh I want a cia! But you are so far away.

oh and a mondale!

I've got cash too. Florida people, I'm gonna be in new Orleans in march and have a buddy who is gonna be going between tampa and NOLA so we might be ablest work something out as far as getting one of the peds to you.

And I have cash.

Back to the top. Any california kids wanna sell one? I know they're out there.

Bump

time to dust this one off and bump it. still looking...

what are your plans with the motor?

only pp? no pyramid reed?

really ill take just about anything. pyramid, flatreed, PP, its all good. i wanted to run a puch polini and hack up a pinto to make it fit, but i guess it depends on what motor i get. apparently those MK 75cc derbi kits are near impossible to find, so running a nice puch kit on a piston port is kinda the next option.

Back to the top. Just a motor, guys.

Oh its so much more than that. Is Flan just a desert? Is "The Godfather" just a movie

haha! yep!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account