WTB: new metrakit 65cc cylinder kit

anyone have one? i'm looking for a cheap NEW one, so please dont offer me a used kit.

Re: WTB: new metrakit 65cc cylinder kit

Cheap and new don't usually go in the same sentence. Treats had one when I looked a couple days ago

oh i know treats has one, i was just hoping that someone had bought one and never used it, and was willing to let go of it for cheaper than what treats is offering. just trying to be frugal, lol. keepin my fingers crossed.

lol cheap bastard

Matt Mahloch -- MBM Customs /

I have one thats been seized a few dozen times. It was new at a time then I used it. Now im not using it so it could be new again. I think thats how that would work. The part was new when made, then sent to treats, so in changing hands its used, then sold to me so new, then I used it. then I sell to you so new again? Treats used it to make money, I used it to make my moped go faster. So ya I think its new. You dig. It has some sentimental value and its really fast, its water cooled when in water cooler then it is. I have water cooled it a few times. It needs a sleve put in it but thats only 200 or so. You might be able to use a hole saw and make something work. Anyway. 230 shipped to the main 48 us states.

Let me know. If you send me your ped I can put it in the box with it and send it back so youll have it all at once to put together.

Word. Buy that one dudes vintage something kit, it looks cool. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

i dont know whether i should laugh or just ignore you. that wasn't helpful in the least bit, but i think that's what you were aiming for. tough crowd here, sheesh. /pulls collar

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

email scent

you alive bro? i've messaged you back like twice with no response...

still looking, scratchmarc decided to keep his.. so yeah, get back to me if possible. (this is me bumping my own thread)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account