WTB: Tomos EBR caliper setup

I have a project that is in need of a set of EBR calipers to be complete. I have been searching on and off for a few years. I really want to pull this project together and finish it for the up coming riding season. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Chad

Re: WTB: Tomos EBR caliper setup

A few years? Unless you're creating a perfect restoration bike; buy a pitbike caliper,line, and lever off ebay and make a little mounting plate for the caliper.

I am picky

I looked around for a long time and I am picky as well. I ultimately, bought the entire new setup from these guys, " http://www.minitrailbikes.com/" ;. It's pricey, but includes the calipers, pads, line, and master cyclinder/lever/bracket. Even filled with fluid! All nice and shiney new!

Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for...

hey Dave, thanks for the link. Any estimate as to the cost from this site and also did you need to call them?

It was $145 shipped. I live in California. I called them and even though they said they had it in stock it seemed like it took a while for them to get it to me. Around 2-3 weeks.

i have a complete set of AR80 calipers, master cylinder.

theyre not super clean, and the brake line is almost 30 years old, but its cheeep for you wise one.

i got calipers to master slave. lever bolts onto 7/8th and has brake switch.

these are almost identical to the MB5 brake

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account