wtb: maxi wiring harness

Yep. Subject says it. I need a stock maxi wiring harness fully intact. I know I could just hardwire or make one, but I am feeling lazy and really want switches and all. I had one lined up but it kinda fell through after waiting for a few weeks and really need one ASAP. Not cut short or anything is a must. If you have one laying around, let me know what you might want for one. If you have the switches that makes it even better. Thanks.

Re: wtb: maxi wiring harness

email me. I think I've got a couple unmolested ones.

Kevin, I can't seem to get your e-mail off of your profile. Hit me up at willowschley (at) hotmail (dot) com and let me know what you want for one. Thanks man.

probably cause you weren't logged in. c'mon will. lol

ha. yep. I'm a little out of it tonight. Thanks.

Sooooo.......got a few responses but nothing has come through yet. Someone help me out please. I know you dudes are hard wiring bikes and have one laying around that you want to sell for cheap. Right? Thanks!!!!

Please. someone help me out.

I got one...or several...

You probably could have hardwired this with a kill switch 10x over by now :)

2S4Blood Hanson /

get one off treats

Please?

I have new old stock Puch wiring harnesses. They have got in the weather and the connectors are corroded, but a brass wire brush should clean them up. They might be missing the single wires that go to the coil, and/or tail light. These are for sale , but prefer trade. I need stock piston rings, as many as i can get for Puch,Sachs,Vespa mopeds and Tomos A-3 and A-35 and maybe others. I also need seats and many other things. Some, if not all, look like there for Puch series b,Kromag, and Magnum, because of the headlight connector. What you got to trade. If you have an old wire harness that came with it, let me know the color wires you have so i can try to match it up, since they had a few different color combinations through out the years and models.

Bumpity bump.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account