Wanted: Any moped project bike

Hi, I'm new here. I've looked around craigslist and even checked ebay, but haven't found much yet.

I might also be asking a bit too much, but I'm pretty strapped for cash, and I figure it can't hurt to ask.

I was looking for anything really, just somewhere to start. I'm wanting to get a project bike, and I don't care how much work it needs. The more work the better I would say, since I'd like to learn as much about it as possible.

My price limit is $100; thats the catch.

So, if nobody has anything, or thinks thats extremely low, does anyone have any suggestions where else to start?

Re: Wanted: Any moped project bike

got a kinetic tfr. email me

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

If you are willing to come to Cleveland Ohio I have a project bike for you. Its a maxi. It needs alot of work. Its missing some parts, but they are easy to come by. Let me know.

Shane Antisocialite /

I have a Cimatti City Bike in South Bend IN that needs some love but isnt really missing anything, and the engine runs for the most part. It has a Minarelli V1, which is a fairly well supported platform. 100$

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

Get that city bike!!! Trust me its less of a project than my maxi

+1 on that city bike, i've seen it in person.

I should have specified that I'm located in northern Michigan. Shipping the bike from North Bend IN, to here is going to obviously go over the $100 budget. I don't think I can talk any friends into a 6 hour drive to pick up a bike for me.

+2 on city bike.

not trying to be a dick pat! but, if this is yer first bike, stay away from motobecanes. or do it!

+3 on the city bike.... make the road trip, its worth it.... split the gas and lunch with your buds... besides, you know they are gonna want to ride it when you are done getting it ready!

road trips are awesome...some of the best times of my life were spent driving across the nation with friends.

shit, had i known about all this before today i coulda helped out, i just drove up to mount pleasant to pick up a tomos and a yamaha yesterday, you coulda met me up there and got the city bike from him.

bad timing, ah well.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account