1980 Magnum project

Nova Zach /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Don't want to sell, but need money for medical bills.

I never got this one done. It's not far away from running just never had the cash to finish it up.

SPECS:

1980 Magnum II

Powder coated cardinal black frame, swing arm and forks

New kickstand, new return spring.

Very nice original Magnum seat.

Magnum 1 piece levers and controls

Brand new low bars, cut to fit perfect

Nice magnum tank. Had a dent but fixed right with minimal filler.

(dent was pulled with a stud gun and slide hammer, and good rage filler used) Currently in white primer. This tank was stripped to the metal.

Nice side covers and trunk, also stripped and in primer. Ready to paint.

Puch snowflakes w/ new Hutchinson 17x2.5" GP1's, and new tubes

New gas cap.

New cables.

Wired with all new wire, soldered no junk butt connectors. just need to wire taillight.

E50 with DMP unstuffed crank, new bearings and seals.

Bored and case matched for Metra 80 small port

Treats CDI

Dellorto 19mm race carb and Mike Thomas intake

I have a modified 2 shoe clutch with a brace but its not installed yet.

Engine has never been fired. Was case matched very nicely not a hack job. It needs paint, and a nice pipe and lots of little odds and ends. I was going to paint it Lamborghini tangelo and put a Destroyer pipe on.

I have no Idea what to ask. Make offers I guess? Serious offers please. I have at least $1500 in it that I can think of, If I add it all up way more. I might part if I can't sell it whole. Please don't ask for parts until I decide if I am parting, I won't respond.

Thanks

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account