FA 50 for sale in Echo Park

larinsullivan /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

375 OBO

I bought this bike off a guy in San Diego in 2009, rode it around echo park and highland park for a bit that summer. There was an issue with the exhaust pipe or intake, so I took it to my friend at Picture Cars out at LA Center Studios, who welded it up and said it would 'never break again.' Then I came back out east and left my bike in a friends garage. It's been there for about 18 months, and when I visited this xmas he told me it was time to move it out. The bike wouldn't start up this christmas past but it's probably just out of gas.

I would like to make an easy sale on this because I'm out of town for a while and my friend is gonna help me sell it. If you have a can of gas and want to go check it out, be my guest.

My email is larinsullivan@gmail.com. contact me directly, or give me a call at 310-210-6654

It's a blue bike, it's been repainted, it's cute and the lights partially work, the horn works, and it's a fun ride. It maxes out around 20 mph in speed but I'm told you moped enthusiasts have ways of making these bikes go faster.

A great fixer upper!

1295225195_1.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account