Re: FS Proma Exhaust NEW

Speed Racer /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

honda hobbit proma performance pipe PA50 EXPRESS PA50II

$110.00

:HERE NOW!!

yeahh finally!!! I ordered these back in 1978 and they just got here yeah! hella ltd stock, then goodbye again, perhaps I think? that the word. mounts up in minutes on hobbit and PA50s, score

18mm header diameter for techies who want to be in the know. so you can use a different baffle like this one if you want.

these will mount up with varying complications on all the honda bikes using the similar style of cylinder, don't ask me, ask yer fellow riders!!! they know!! maybe? this is the pipe ya been waiting for so get it get it get it

EXPRESS HOBBIT CAMINO PA50 PA50II EXPRESS URBAN EXPRESS YEAH!!!!! ZOMBIE?

taco rating give your taco rating here

0 people like this review

Loud. Cheap. Fun. Fast! December 25, 2010

taco eater: ShaneB from Ann Arbor, MI

A no-brainer for an easy way to make power on your Hobbit. Great for stock cylinder bikes, great for the 65cc cylinder kits. Hit high 30s with the stock cylinder, hit 40s, 50s with a cylinder kit and a notched variator. Gives you a nice wide powerband to work with. Pair this with a DR kit and you have a straight up blaster for a half hour of work and $230. Kind of ludicrous how cheap and easy it is.

Was this review helpful to you?

dremel out your flange holes October 3, 2010

taco eater: cameron blanchard from worcester, MA United States

mine needed to be dremeled way out to fit the studs and it bends a lot at the flange from tightening it up. WHO CARES bolt this on a stock bike and hit 40

instant 7mph gain! September 10, 2010

taco eater: Eazy E. from Louisville, KY United States

Bolts right up and looks better than stock. Make no mistake though it's loud.

1 people like this review

the hot hobbit June 9, 2010

taco eater: Mat from Montr

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account