FS: Peugeot Doppler ER3 Vario W/complete clutch

For Sale is a Peugeot ER3 doppler variator, clutch version, including complete clutch (bell springs balls ramp plate spacers etc). This has been used but is fully functioning and ready to slap on your build. Clutch pad is broken but they are 12 bucks at treats.

I'll do 150 for the entire setup or 120 for the vario and 30 for the clutch. Vario alone is 165 new.

email carpenter dot julian at gmail.com

Re: FS: Peugeot Doppler ER3 Vario W/complete clutc

Emailed

Emperor Swagustus /

Nobody out there wants a sexy new variator doppler bit for their 103? Come on. Ok Ill do 140 for it shipped.

Whats with all the broken clutch pads ? Trying to decide on a ER3 or the stock one.

can you post pics of it? i want but i wanna see how used it is.

Emperor Swagustus /

The story is this: I put the variator on my fast bike, which was like MMM CLUTCHES IMA EAT YOU FOR LUNCH/BREAKFAST/BRURNCH!!

So I upgraded and now I have this complete peugeot clutch and variator for sale.

How used is it? Well it is used but functional. It actually has a brand new anodized blue cap piece because I swapped out with the old one. Also has new guide pins because the old ones flew out. The thing is a little beat but I guarantee fully functional and strait/true. I can even send a good selection of weights!

Emperor Swagustus /

Also I have an unused stock peugeot variator but it needs a pad as well (actually purchased this at the thunderdrome from 1977 because I needed a clutch pad desperately)

Stock 103 clutch Vario SOLD

Bump for a cheap ER3

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account