WTB Casal mopeds any condition

Like the title states I want them bent forks missing things it doesn't matter I want them email me with what you have I have plenty to trade or can pay for the right ones

Re: WTB Casal mopeds any condition

bump

i know someone that has a K177 he prolly doesnt want i sold it to him and i believe it still runs

I got a guy coming to look at it this weekend, but if he passed it can be all yours.

http://duluth.craigslist.org/mcy/2154569492.html

This guy is top-notch!

Thanks ed I am looking for K196 or the boss model. I have NOS parts the K177, futurmatic, sprinter used a very puch like engine but it is pretty much junk. Thanks for the responses but it would not be worth it to travel that far. Casal mopeds basically were distributed through baltimore so I figured some baltards might know where some are. That sprinter is really cool but like I said the engines suck and if I don't have parts for them nobody does

I have a Sprinter that is missing the Casal engine,exhaust, wheels, but it does have the carb and it might have the intake. What are all the parts that you need? I think it does have the forks. I prefer to trade. I think it is yellow.

the carb on those motor is like a 10 bing those bikes are completely different from the boss or K196 models. I think I have cylinders for those bikes but no pistons or rings

Keep them coming but that is a futurmatic and too rough and too far away. You guys are awesome thanks for all your help. Mopedjay was the casal you are talking about on craigslist a while back. I saw one up that way a while back. I have lots of misc parts and only 3 casals 2 running and another one will be made into like new condition if I can get deal done on a tank. Here is a pic of my blue K196 when I first got it. That is the engine I have parts for. It is a 2 speed with clutch and handshifter

1295395522_new_casal_004.jpg

i dont know if it was ever on CL was it orange and had stickers all over it and the exhaust from something else

i like the 177 engine

It is like a puch but opposite. I had one a while back but stumbled upon a pile of parts that are mainly for the other engine. The bike on craigslist did not have stickers all over it. I have NOS pipes and seats for the K177 and maybe cylinders if you need any

hey reynold my brother had a casal trike he traded to that dude steve who is all over craigslist, might try to talk to him and see where it ended up. im pretty sure it had the 2 speed hand shift motor on it.

Thanks spencer I thought that guy ripped off a bunch of people like making them drive there and saying the bike runs but needs gas that kind of stuff Is he a good guy or should I steer clear a trike would be awesome

bump

hmm i dont really know much about that, hes a strange dude for sure im convinced that he wont sell some of his bikes just because they get people to come check out what hes got. and hes over priced for sure. the best way to deal with him is if you have something to haggle (he likes other peds and guitars).

but as far as the casal goes im 99% sure he doesnt have it anymore but if you tell him your my buddy and are looking for the trike i bet you could get him to tell you who has it now.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account