i need a kitted e50

looking to buy an e50 good shape maybe kitted? what do you guys have make offers.

Re: i need a kitted e50

E50

Treats stuffed crank

New seals and bearings

Treats reed kit

4 petal reeds

Custom intake

Mikuni vm22

Should run you about $400.

its for a friend we are trying to keep it around 150 shipped.

Not gonna find much for that price ^^

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

150 shipped will get you a maybe running complete engine. Or bottom end. Not from me though, I don't have any for sale

do it yourself. it's super easy. use the rebuild guide in the wiki and make sure it's done right. it's better than getting someone's cheap, shitty, slapped together one that they're trying to get rid of because they fucked it up.

hmm weird cause two of my friends just bought e50 one with an athena and one with a dmp kit for 100 bucks so you can find them for that price. i will take a complete one for like 130 shipped and oh thanks Erin but as i said its for a friends and i dont think i need the wiki to rebuild and e50.

i have a za50 with 65cc kit

$190 shipped

wiki 4 the hatchlings, oh like I have a moped, am i cool?

coco email i might come pick it up if you live in nh and what kit?

I'm gonna have to say bullshit on your "friends bought kitted engines for 100 each".

just trying to save you money in the long run. hope you dont get a shit deal.

ps - if you dont need the wiki page.. youd know that it takes maybe an hour to rebuild an e50... so why not go that route and save money/time ? i dont get buying other people's sloppiness. sorry.

Probably Fred /

kitted e50 from a stolen moped you is what you probably got for cheep

Oh well neither were stolen know it alls. And choke you are right im bullshit about that i just made it up shut up you dildo. if anyone has an e50 or one with a kit let me know thanks save youre "you wont find that" "bullshit" yada yada

is this my e50 max or someone else's lol. and guy's i can vouch for max, he knows what he's talking about, cut the guy some slack...

dave i have one for you buddy! this is for a new worcester rider!

oh snap!!! well, when you bring his, bring mine, i cant wait to get crackin on that other bike!!!

this thread is now about dildos

yeah hokey, shut up you dildo!

Re: this thread is now about dildos

i like meeting people IRL who talk shit on internet forms and come across as beligerent. i usually find out that they are super socially awkward and weird.

im not talking shit i just dont need to hear smart ass input.

Knowing Max, I can say he is neither belligerent nor awkward; he just has a big mouth, and you're interpreting what he says wrong.

It's an Internet forum.

i thought my advice was pretty solid. ask for advice about saving money - get a reply about dyi and saving money.

if you dont want to do it yourself and your friend needs your help on searching for a kit on here.. perhaps even better advice would be to buy a scooter so he doesnt have to ask you for help again on how to fix his blown up kit.

Agrees with erin. I was on the verge of buying someones gila, but decided to rebuild my own engine. But best of luck man!

well sure erin if he had an e50 for me to rebuild i would thats why i didnt ask how to rebuild one.

emailed

MaxCGFY and DavyChrist doing business huh?

lol ^

If Mars says yr cool that's good enough for me. I am a dildo. Christopipe can confirm that

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account