NEED: 12ID spacers & .5mm shim stock

† CH∆D † /

I need for my 5star sealed conversion some length of aluminum tubing 12mm ID.

.5 mm shim stock.

& m7 bolts for my Eagle III sprocket rebuild. Dumb factory installers split the ends after the bolt as a loctite replacement. I had to cut em off. & local resources have no m7.

I know these are shit "go find yourself" parts. But I cant find em. I havent dove in dumpsters yet, but its winter & dont have time.

Anyone?

Re: NEED: 12ID spacers & .5mm shim stock

If nobody has em, mcmaster.com will have all that

1/2" conduit pipe will work for the large piece.

I've got the inner spacers in the puch rear length...just like they sell on treats...never used...email me if you want to buy a few.

I too am looking for .5mm shim stock for my sealed bearing conversion (puch 5 stars).

I've found it available in rolls and sheets, but I only need a little bit and don't want to spend $35+ on a whole roll. Anyone know where to find a small piece for cheap?

find a store that sells it and cut yourself off a sample. you'd only need a couple square inches of it.

Hella Dankmeme, III /

I've got shim stock for you. $5 shipped (mailed) for a 2"x6" strip. Email me if interested.

campeona del mundo /

i think all sprockets have those stupid ass split end bolts. I would just get some m8 bolts and drill the holes out and use loctite and lock washers.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account