FS: disc brake forks and 17in. spoke wheel.

pit bike forks with 17in. front spoked wheel with rotor.

had these forks and wheel on my pinto, doing stoppies break>

$250 plus shipping.

1295059121_dscf5292.jpg

Re: FS: disc brake forks and 17in. spoke wheel.

these look so dope. WAY better than tomos hydros fo sho. double piston calipers holy fuck! bolts onto a PUCH holy shit!

BUMP

How much effort would it be to get these on a hobbit?

will they work on a magnum

Scooter Mike /

Sorry they don't just bolt on, I've had these on a hobbit and pinto, the head tube needs to be cut down a little bit since the stem is a little shorter on these forks than the stockers. It's very easy to adapt a hobbit and puch frames for these.

god dammit wish i had money. id buy this right away because im way too lazy to do it the hard way.

yeah this is alot cheaper than doing the ebr thing or actually welding a bracket

These are mine. Just waiting on an email back saying "send money now" lol then I'll send it. Can't wait to have my hobbit stop like it goes. haha

My keyboard doesn't have a lol button.I wish there was some way to tell everyone that I too lol often.

My brother bought a whole Pep Boys pitbike new at Pep Boys for $350..

What would I do with a the rest of the shitty pit bike parts from that thing from pep boys that I didn't need. I only need a front end so I bought this one. lol Can't wait to put it on. I'm never selling my hobbit now. haha

It was a big pos.

He rode it for 20 minutes or so before the rear hub shattered.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account