PA50II Huge Lot for Sale

Hello,

I have a huge Lot of PA50-II

Re: PA50II Huge Lot for Sale

Damn.

Huge Lot. Huge can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people....Do you have an estimate of whats all included?

Dan McCullough /

OK, here is an estimate of what it includes. I have 8 PA50II frames in various stages of assembly from missing a rear wheel and motor to 99% complete. There are enough parts to complete the assembly of all. Four are 99% complete. One of the 99% complete ones was left in the wheather and is rusted up bad. I was going to strip dow that one and salvage for parts. I have at least 6 spare motors on the bench. At least six wheels and six seats. Four large totes full of every imaginable part for these things. I have some repair manuals. Lots of spare belts, chains, carbarators etc. I have 4 to 6 brand new tires and intertubes. I think if someone has the time to work on these at least six good runners can be had. The remaining parts can be parted out on eBay and make enough $$ to pay for the purchase. I am lowing the price to $1,500.00 for anyone willing to take these off my hands by Jan 31, 2011. To get these you will need a pickup truck with a decent sized empty bed and a large trailer. I have collected this lot for eight years now. I am moving and I cannot keep them. My dream is shattered:-(

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account