Have A3 and M56 stuff, need A35 and V1/V1L stuff

I have four Tomos A3 motors in different states of completion along with a couple hard to find spare parts. One is 100% with good compression, two OK bottom ends (one is a bit less rough than the other), and one completely disassembled motor with some rare spare parts (NOS crank, a few flywheel/stator assemblies, heads, cylinders, pistons, etc)

I also have a complete, running 100% Jawa M56 motor off a Batavus Regency (should go 35 all day long out of the box)

Pricing (everything obo):

ALL THE TOMOS STUFF (enough to build 4 motors): 300 shipped

Complete A3: 125 shipped

Bottom ends: 80 for the good one, 60 for the OK one

Parts: make offer, I have quite a bit

Jawa M56: 125 shipped

What I need is a complete Minarelli V1/V1L to put in the Batavus, and I could also use another Tomos A35 for a Bullet frame I have laying around. May also be interested in an A55

1295028350_dsc_1778.jpg

Re: Have A3 and M56 stuff, need A35 and V1/V1L stu

Jawa m56...havent heard of that before..guess that justifies the price huh??

I've got a minarelli B1...its close to the v1 but its just missing half of its parts and its siezed.

Desmond Jones /

I'm sorry, LAURA M56. I'm not too familiar with these here Batavus'...I don't know why I called it a Jawa. It is pretty sweet for a 50cc though, lots of torque with that case induction.

I don't know if you're trying to be funny but I'm taking offers on everything. I don't think 125 is a bad price for a hook-it-up-and-go engine, myself, but I need the stuff gone regardless.

How many beans you spending on a v1L or v1.. engine

Email me I have some.. of both tho I do have one fantic engine that is complete from head to toe.

sorry it was a joke...no one likes the batavus motor...lots of people have done the same thing you're doing...hack weld something else thats better.

I'm in the middle of makin an a35 work on my bat. The m56 makes a great doorstop.

Desmond Jones /

bump, seriously, make an offer on anything

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account