WTB or WTT for new ped in MI

Im looking for a new ped in Michigan, West side preferably. I have a 1978 JC Penny Pinto with brand new proma GP exhaust, upgraded air filter. Would poss trade for a Maxi or Tomos. Just want something different. Can't seem to get this ped over 28 mph.

All you GR peeps must have something you don't want anymore that will run...

Re: WTB or WTT for new ped in MI

Should say new "old" ped...me fail english...

I have a sorta running trac top tank moped that i would trade. it starts and runs but around 15 it gets choppy and wont go faster. i ran perfect before that, i thinkit was the fuel flow because the petcock was clogged.

I've got a qt50 with a boss pipe 15 sha and its switched to pre mix. turned thee old oil tank into a second gas tank so that it has a better range

does 34-36 but its not a Bing fan of the cold

I am going to have My Orange Robin Running in a few days... Interested?

@andre Im really looking for something easy to find parts and info for since im pretty much a n00b when it comes to small engines.

@ascoute im pretty meh on the qt50's I dont really like the style...

@newzac what exactly is your orange robin? specs? pics?

here's a pic, if it actually works...

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz205/blakjustn3/44a3afd5.jpg

Orange Moto Guzzi Robin. just finished cleaning up the ports, new chain, engine seals and bearings. Heres an older pic when it was still in pieces. I also just ordered clip-ons and new grips for it.

1295059378_dsc08946.jpg

Got a 93 Sprint Tomos W/Title 2 Speed Kick start noped I pic In middle W/flipped targa bars... Matt... Red Tomos white mags...Love Pintos...

1295060465_breaks_046.jpg

Do you have any other pics of your Sprint?

any interest in my robin or no?

Why would you want a maxi or a tomos if you already have a pinto. Just get a kit for that bad boy!

dont talk him out of it you fuck head!

Well to be honest, this is my first ped, and with your convincing I may keep it. But it's kind of addicting and I want another. Poss one which is already tuned so I can take some notes or something because I'm having a problem getting this one tuned. NEwzac thanks for the offer but I think I'm going to pass, seeing as how there's less info on those than the one I already got. But that robin is pretty bangin'!

Don't worry newzac, you were never getting the pinto anyway...haha

There is a shit ton of info on your ped man. Its a Puch engine, doesn't get much more common than that!

don't buy from scrapmaster!

just kidding he is an awesome dude!

and email me about this pinto I'm sure I can help you with tunning, did you upjet? what is your gearing?

Bumpity bump.

What y'all got?!

make your bike run better.. buying another one if you cant fix minor problems isnt going to help you in the long run.

ive got a friend who would buy that pinto from you, you could use the money to find a running bike? just an idea

You want a Hobbit?

do i want a hobbit? or Jose?

The pinto runs, I decided to keep it. Gonna throw on a new carb. recheck for air leaks (again) when it warms up. It will run better.

@Brian what are the specs on that hobbit, i may be interested...

@erinl You may be right. Im sure getting more practice with different small engines is not the right way to go. Im sure that wont help me at all...silly me for trying to expand my knowledge base.

It's a 79 PA50I converted to PA50II. Has a Jammy pipe as well. Pretty nice bike - even has a title.

What price you looking for? I recently aquired a Bat Starflite VAII, needs an airbox and poss a new tank if you would be interested in a partial trade +cash. Otherwise whats the cash price, if im not interested I may have someone who is...

Was thinking $400 or so for it. Sorry, I'm not interested in Batavus mopeds... :) Already getting another Bat top tank regency just to rob the frame, tank and seat to convert my other top tank Hobbit,

Got any pics?

I'm in Texas working for another week. Could email some when I get home. But you could look in the photos section - its a 79 red/black PA50I that is in excellent shape and very clean.

Brian shoot me an email

a.josefowicz at gmail

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account