1982 Urban Express part-out

Dick Tortuga /

I have a pile of Urban Express parts I need to dispose of. Nearly a complete "noped" minus the frame! I'd like to receive some REASONABLE offers including shipping for anything seen. I'll be posting some more pics, but this should get the ball rolling. In addition to what is pictured now, I have the front forks, rim, and complete drivetrain unbolted from the frame. I will sell individual pieces off the handlebar kluge... LMK what you want and how much you'll gimme...

!http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo77/SoAzRC/AuctionPics078.jpg

1982 Urban Express part-out

Dick Tortuga /

Nice condition... no dents!

Re: 1982 Urban Express part-out

I gotta know more about that headlight / headlight cover . Is it stock ? Never seen one of those before .

Dick Tortuga /

Dick Tortuga /

Dammit... posted the same image twice on previous thread! Note: motor turns freely with NO strange sounds!

Dick Tortuga /

Dick Tortuga /

In response to the headlight question, here's some more pics. Housing definately appears stock... not so sure about that lens and ring... something not quite right on that.

Sounds odd butt , front spokes ?

Dick Tortuga /

Yes, spokes front & rear, 14" front & 16" front (I think)! See pictures above...

Dick Tortuga /

... shoulda read 14" REAR & 16" front...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account