OT/ FS: CB100 in NH

This may be my last attempt to sell this bike. It's a 1972 Honda cb100. I had it running/on the road summer '09. It was running last year, but it needs a battery. carb may need some tinkering too. Inside of the tank is POR-ed, so no worries there. missing side covers. New tires. It's got 9000+ miles on it. It sat in a barn for 30 years before I got a hold of it. the chrome has some pitting.

$500 Firm. If I don't sell it, I'll be forced to tear it down to build a cafe racer (I've been watching a lot of "cafe racer" on HD theater lately).

1294959450_sta71987.jpg

Re: OT/ FS: CB100 in NH

dont cafe that! sending friends your way! if i had more cash i would buy that straight up.

ps any trades considered?

If you were closer that would be mine!

I want. Wish it wasn't so far

rock no longer shredding pow /

if i didnt have so much love into my hobbit i might have put it up for trade. and if i wasnt moving across the country at the end of the summer. shucks.

Hey RJ!

I'm looking for a good starter bike, and I've got some interesting trade options.

I've got a 49cc 2006 Scwhinn Graduate scooter that rides super clean. I got it for free because the previous owners couldn't get it running. Steve at Port City Peds got it moving in an hour and I drove it for the remainder of the summer. Got it a new battery and tires. The mileage is stupidly low, somewhere about 1100. It's a four stroke and runs 35 to 40 mph with ease. I reckon I could sell it for 700$-$800 this spring, as gas prices are going to skyrocket and so will demand.

I also have Puch Maxi that was completely rebuilt last summer at Port City Peds. It's got a killer performance pipe and has never let me down. I guess I could trade the Puch if you're not into the scoot, but it would be much harder to part with because of sentimental reasons.

Here's a picture of the Schwinn.

Get back to me.

1295113898_downsize2.jpg

Also, If you're not into the trade options. I can pay cash money. I would be able to pick it up at your convenience.

I might entertain trades. maybe other old honda bikes, or something.

Brendino, you've got an email.

got an aero 80 that starts and runs great but no transmission if that sweetens the pot. haha we'll just sling some scooters at ya. trust me its plenty old.

What is the top speed on that bad boy?

Steve, no more scooters! Haha. well, not unless it's italian. I've only had one scooter and I had a bad experience with it. Not in fixing it, but selling it. I sold a spree to a girl who didn't know how to fill her gas tank, so she came back whining to me how it was broken. I set her straight though, lol.

Pepi, it's not really about speed with this bike, as you can probably imagine, haha. It should be able to cruise at like 50-55, though my dad's friend with the same bike had his absolutely maxed out at like ~62

Brendan, I sent you an email last night, but it had a few really hi-res pics attached, so I'm not sure if it went through or not.

i have a set of side covers for this bike that need repaired. will send them your way if you pay the postage.

BTW, i wish i hadn't sold my '73 CB100.

hhmmmm..... Really thinking about this. le

Jesus i have a problem!!

Dave Peterson /

Still for sale? I have cash, mopeds and moped parts. i am in Vermont. Also have a Honda Z50

Skipjaz

Kev, If I don't sell it, I'd be interested in the side covers.

Chris, you know where to find me, lol.

Brendan seemed real interested but still hasn't gotten back to me.

title?

naw man, this is the live free or die state... we don't need no stinkin' titles. Bill o' sale only.

bump

Dave Peterson /

Any interest ina Puch Nostalgia or Garelli in trade?

Skipjaz

1295468595_im001505.jpg

Sorry dude, already got a nostalgia in the garage waiting for me to get running in the spring, and I can't say I'm too interested in a Garelli.

up

Brendan... if you're out there, shoot me an email.

Dude seemed really interested, but I haven't heard from him.

why cant u be closer : (

Well, I suppose that all has to do with the space-time continuum really.

I should also mention, I'm no longer looking for trades. i need the garage space more than another bike.

to the top?

I'll even get a new battery and get it running again if your serious about buyin.

bump

Very interested. I could definitely challenge Steve to some races if I get this bad boy. Hmm... $500 firm you say?

SOLD

You'll have to get Brendan's permission if you want to challenge steve on the 100! Sold a few weeks back.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account