OT FS/FT::1971 cb100 pretty nice...

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

700$,under 4k miles, clean title. has minor trany leak from the drain bol(totally fixable)t. some flash rust on some chrome from sitting in the garage. overall pretty fn cherry. tanks been lined. runs solid.

trades: complete peds (runners plz), 2 stroke motorcycles(mb5s or similar), lots of performance parts(puch/tomos,vespa,motobecane)

would prefer cash. can deliver within a 4hr distance from columbus ohio, for a price. will ship for actual cost+ass pain fees.

sidecovers arent in the pic, but i have em.

please email.

Re: OT FS/FT::1971 cb100 pretty nice...

I wish you were closer.

I Would Trade you my av10 motobecane for this if you were closer.

Nice bike Ive seen it in person...Bumps]'''

Nice bike. if you come over the mountains anytime soon let me know. I have some stuff you would like.

av10 and any of eds sweet junk........damn. wish i was closer to either of ya.

upward

I have a RIGID Puch Swinger with a ZA50 running close to 40ish. This is a reaaalllly rare puch. Lemme know if interested. Pictures if interested. Email me in my profile.

A little dirty, but here she is. All rigid - front and back, clean original paint. Skateboard seat with used character mounted to the book rack with bicycle springs underneath for comfort. Get SUPER stretched out on this bike.

Ouch, my ass is hurting just looking at that swinger. It looks cool though. That is a pretty clean honda too, I used to have a cafe cb350 that was pretty badass

ryan: my bad bro. didnt know you was so sensi. that bikes just not really my bag.

upsss

again!

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

What's the top speed on this Guy. I mean ..... safely. I admit to kicking the tires, its a great bike, I'm a curious cat...

backfromthedead

bump for one of the best small-displacement four-stroke motorcycles in the world.

CB100 should go around 60 right? my ct90 did 55 all day and thats 10cc less. my friends got a CL100 and he's hoping for 60.

yeah. this hit 55 on a really humid day, needed carb adjustment but never did it. originally tuned in the dry winter. then you can always get a smaller rear sprocket. ct90 is probly a bit lighter overall.

still got this and want to sell/trade

upski

up

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account