FS - puch gila, 8p, metrakit crank, vespa mags....

selling some stuff i have laying around for CASH only!! may consider trades for derbi parts.

Puch Gila kit w/ head NIB - 180 shipped - http://www.treatland.tv/puch-gilardoni-74cc-cylinder-reed-kit-p/puch-gilardoni-74cc-with-head.htm

Puch 17 inch snowflake set with 41 tooth rear sprocket, will need new front pads. complete with brake plates and arms. 60 dollars plus shipping.

E50 cases powdercoated black and bored out for 80cc kit. no clutch cover just 2 case halves. 80 dollars shipped

Puch 8p exhaust pipe. for angles port cylinders, never been ran has a few scuff marks from being in a drawer. 150 shipped - http://www.treatland.tv/puch-homoet-8p-performance-pipe-p/puch-homoet-8p-exhaust.htmhttp://www.treatland.tv/puch-homoet-8p-performance-pipe-p/puch-homoet-8p-exhaust.htm

Puch techno circuit exhaust - old looks shitty and has no packing in baffle - 50 dollars shipped.

Puch metra kit crank comes with seals and bearings installed, also comes with another set of brand new seals. was ran for 200 miles in great shape. 130 shipped. http://www.treatland.tv/puch-metrakit-crankshaft-p/puch-metrakit-crankshaft.htm

Vespa 4 star mags - off old ass vespa Si complete semi rusty, ive never ran them. front mag is kinda chipped up, make offer.

also have magnum head, clip on bars, new 36 tooth puch rear sprocket, leather puch maxi seat in good condition, single rear puch 17inch snowflake, e50 - no innards, cases, cylinder, head, 14mm intake and clutch cover are sandblasted, ready for powdercoating. make offer on all of these.

will post more later.

pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/58060909@N08/

Re: FS - puch gila, 8p, metrakit crank, vespa mags

Thats a sweet ass bike in your profile pic...

Pablo Puchasso /

41 tooth? on a snowflake? You sure you didn't miscount and it's a 40t?

I have a 41t on my maxi...so they do exist...

yo what size are those clip ons, hobbit size i hope?

Mike can you send me pics of the shitty puch techno circuit? I am interested. Is the baffle ready to fall off or just needs repacked?? Matt Want this for a Maxi I just scored...

geeeeeelaaaah

emailed

email got sent back.... im interested in that gila and 8p got some derbi stuff i could trade and or cash. shoot me an email at spncrjcbsn@gmail.com

Selfish Bastard /

Same story.

I want that case. Send it to me asap! Cash is ready to be put wherever you want it..........baby.

email is joyorder1@hotmail.com

gila is sold sorry.

8p is pending

case is still for sale.

ps its a proma circuit whoops! but will send pic tonight

also oscar which case were you interested in? the sandblasted or the powdercoated one?

Selfish Bastard /

The bored out case. Isnt it the black one? I need it for my Gila.

Emailed about e-50 sand blasted case

Dood I'm in for the circuit pipe I'm paypalling you right now

8p still for sale.

cam they are universal fits, will prob fit on yo hobbi

ps ive only got emails from a few people.

jay, oscar and spencer i havent got emails from ya, try this other addy joyorder1@gmail.com

ben the proma is yours.

sent you another email to the joyoder address.

if the gila case doesn't get snatched up I will give you cash money when I get to lawrence ... give it to you all at once when I give you the money for the kit...

Selfish Bastard /

Ok, bud. EMAILED ONCE AGAIN!

I'm really down for that bored out case. Not gonna flake. Just send me the info to your account.

email me if you dont get an email from me again.

selfishbastard86@gmail.com

dibs on the case if dude doesn't buy it

OK UPDATE

PROMA SOLD

BORED CASES SOLD

GILA SOLD

SNOWFLAKES SOLD

holllllerrrr

also guys my paypal is fucked up so gimme half a day to figure out where to send the money. whoever emailed me and i got back to has dibs on what they emailed about. thx

yo groove homes I'm in for the deal on that metra crank, and I just paypalifyed you.

CRANK SOLD

mike, i tried emailing you but it bounces back. how much for the vespa mags? you can email me at smith.r.bradley@gmail.com

thanks

Interested in the maxi seat. Emailed you

Not sure if my email worked, it bouced back the first time but the second time it didn't. Still want the seat, my email is prattcm@muohio.edu

8p and blasted e50 sold

I got your email and replied, did you get it?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account