FT Feeler: Polini Maxi w/ Powdered Fivers...

I love my bike. And I don't really want to sell it. But I'm feeling about like Jewish(nick) is about his Hobbit, lol. I just wanna see if there is any interest out there.

About the bike:

Polini(no porting), 15 Bing, Proma Circuit, stock crank, new seals and bearings(as of 1000 miles ago, lol), Treats Cdi, 17x42 gears. She'll do 50+ with no problems at all, no tuck. I have tucked an falts and gotten her to a GPS'ed 56. Not a speed demon but, it's my daily so I like it reiable. And it most definitely is that. 1000+ Worry free miles.

It has 12v 55w head light in the stock housing, and a led tail light. Lowered puch long seat. It has a CLEAN ASS wire tuck, that goes into the factory air box in the frame. Not to mention the purple powder coated five stars.

The frame has some small blemishes in the paint but she still looks great. I planned to have the frame powered this winter but didn't get around to it, lol. Besides that she's a beauty. She has been my daily for over a year now. Just looking for a change of pace maybe. So whatcha got?

oh, I would love a hobbit... Or a magnum, lol.

Re: FT Feeler: Polini Maxi w/ Powdered Fivers...

I just fugured out that I can't post pics from my phone, so as soon as I get home.

or look here... I'm the forth thread down...

You da man...

Sell me them wheels son!

No dice on the wheels. I'm not really interested in selling anything. Just seeing if anyone wanted to trade something. Bike for bike kind of deal. This bio has super been good to me, but with other maxi's in the works, I'm kinda looking for a change of pace.

Hobbits are gold, but I'm pretty much open to all trades.

Btw, I will be headed down to Inverness for the ride. So if you got something down there that would be the ticket...

Just a heads up I would be very careful or just avoid alltogether any dealings with this piece of shit. Another bad seller, rip off artist. The usual takes your money, won't answer your email. I finally did get a refund from paypal. Do a search "does anyone know Moped Manyard?" in the general forum. You couldn't refund my money but you had plenty to spend on that maxi. Must feel good ripping people off to fund your projects.

Hmmm interesting ^^^^^ thanks for the heads up chip!

I have heard bad things about him as well. He disappeared for a little while but seems like he has worked back into the site.

Dig it Chip. You are totally entitled to your opinion, but calling me a piece of shit is a little over the top. Especially since you had nothing bad to say to me in person in Orlando. I had a ruff patch around the becoming of last year that hit me out of no where. I went dead beat on two or three deals. I'll admit that. Never once did I lose contact with you on the wheel, and I told you what was going on. All be it not yur fault, it was out of my hands and atleast I told you that shit was going south. I didn't take your money and not respond. I don't know how you insist I intend to steal with pay-pal anyway. I have to pay you back if I don't deliver.

With that said, I have done tons of deals with othr people on here, with quick shipping and no problems. And I always give a good price too. If you are still this mad about the wheel, which am am sorry it went that way and I have expressed this to you in email, then you can let me know in person at the Inverness ride. I'd rather get it over with, then have you tell everyone I'm a thief and I intend to scam people. It's not the case at all.

How he hell could I scam some one with a strait up trade anyway??

I try to handle these types of things out of the public eye, via email, but it see that some of the things I say lose they way to you some how when I do that.

ck ๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง /

bought from & sold to this dude. never any problems.

Maynard-Email me

Let it be known that CHIP is in fact the worst to deal with. I would deal with maynard before Chip and advise anyone else to anyday. I sold chip an a35 intake and he didnt even know he had an a3. I took too long to send it, yes, but to make it right I have him a free ($15) SHA filter and the intake fab work was perfect. (custom 16mm a35 intake for like $30 and he still complained)

Chip's crazy ass spams threads if he doesn't get his stuff as fast as treats, and he actually quite literally once threatened my life in a public forum.

I would move for his banning, but at the very least advise nobody to ever deal with him. He, as someone in Florida I am friends with told me who has met him in real life, is not altogether there.

Sorry for being sorta off topic, just want people to know so he doesn't fuck up any potential sale for you. The playing field needs leveling when he comes around.

p.s. Nice bike!

Charlie is a standup guy in my book

0 god! not his drama bullcrap again! maynard isnt going to scam anyone. besides its a freaking trade! bike for bike! whats he gonna do? get on your bike and run off or something? its a buitful maxi! and the only reliable moped the buzzards have! its been running amazingly for over a year now with no problems and we beat the crap out of it all day long! its super clean and a great bike. only reason why he wants to trade is cuz he wants something different and why mess with a perfectly fine bike???

๐ŸŒตา‰๐Ÿ„ ๐ŸŒตา‰๐Ÿ„ /

I know for a fact that Charlie is a cool guy.

backin this dude. he's backed one of our dudes while wearing sandals against army rangers.

i also rode dubs on the bike no problem. this bike here is a biddy bopper.

this ped towed me and my minnerrelii for like a mile when my drive sprocket nut rattled off at the WLR rally. it is a stump puller wheely machine.

shit if i want so happy with what i have now i would trade with you Knarley

i'll trade you for my maxi.

Lol, Rob... When did you build your maxi??

« Go to Topics โ€” end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account