gila korado kick start

I am selling my 1995 puch korado. It has- ported gila kit, new crank and bearings, 21 phbg, treats ignition, 1/4 turn throttle, metra pipe, renthal handle bar. Tomos wheels and front end. New sawa tires. Dyno'd @ 11.75 hp on a dynojet 250. Needs a bigger carb. Will post more pictures in a bit. Located in daytona Florida.

1294016210_imag0100.jpg

Re: gila korado kick start

† CH∆D † /

Great bike. Good luck with the sale.

Whats the gearing on this thing? It looks like you are using the Tomos sprocket.

This bike is rad as hell though. Stats on what it will do? top speed, bottom end?

how much?

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

Someone is gonna get a cool bike!

Overpriced Parts /

and it will be warm enough to ride it in florida too

Right now its set up with 18x45. It has the stock three shoe clutch. top speed right now is about 47. I was running a 32 rear. it was hilarious. first $750 takes it.

1294020137_imag0104.jpg

Overpriced Parts /

Wow great deal

Pablo Puchasso /

Awesome bike. Shocks are upside down though...

This fellow does great work...and at that price it's a steal! Grab it while you can.

I keep getting e-mails asking me why if it has 11hp why it only goes 47mph. It tops out at about 10,500rpm. Put a smaller rear sprocket on it and go faster. If i get a chance tonight at work, i will print off another dyno graph and post it. The few times I ride it is around town. E-50s kind of suck with 18x32 gearing off the line. The bike comes with a bunch of dellorto jets, some sprockets, a gas can, a bottle of 927, some gaskets and a small box of misc moped crap. Someone buy this before I have to it on craigs list under "tricked out scooter". I also have a 1996 tomos targa with a airsal reed valve kit that i would sell with this for $1000 total... thank you

1294078762_img_0059.jpg

Emailed.

emailed

Tate in Madison /

Awesome deal.

Especially when you see kids paying like 300+ for a kick start E50,

Still have it. Just stole the renthal handlebar off it... Someone pick this thing up. I'm in daytona fl. No shipping. $350.

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

fuck..... ship it bro. il buy it. thats sick.

Damn Tyler...dropped it that much?

oh wow! Someone if Florida get this! I so would if i had the cash!

man, emailed.

also emailed

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account