FS: puch magnum LTD - MK80, HPI, MMM N8P, PHBG21

B r e n d a n C a m p b e l l /

on the bike and in the picture:

za50 rebuilt and case matched for mk80 by 1977 mopeds, has about 100 miles on it

metrakit 80 w/big ports

dellorto 21 mm phbg, racing bowl

motomatic 21mm intake

motomatic n8p

puch hpi cdi

reproduced polyurethane fairing. got real lucky on the paint color

very clean gas tank on the inside. outside is good, but has a couple scratches and a small dent. not mint, but pretty good. can still see the sparkles.

there is one problem worth noting. the key way was sheered so there is a chunk missing. the hpi internal rotor cdi is on there fixing that problem, but if you ever want to use an ignition that requires a woodruff key on this crank then you will have to be sure it is torqued down real tight.

in the box:

original whole za50

Re: FS: puch magnum LTD - MK80, HPI, MMM N8P, PHBG

God....Brendan.....every now and then I begin thinking about possibly trading you my AR80 for this.....

.....but then I come back to reality.

STILL....that is such an illnasty moped.....why not keep it and sell the rest of the flock???!!!!?

Oh, and don't take a dollar less then 1800.00. Totally worth it.

definitely worth every penny. somebody will buy this. rad bike....other than the whitewalls.

it would be cooler if they were cream walls. since the pictures they have dirtied up and maybe yellowed a bit for a better match, but either way throwing a set of gazelles on there for a couple bucks would be good.

ben, the flock has been culled down to a more reasonable size. i only have the time to focus on one at a time. and now i've got jay's old cb350. i'll have to swing by your garage soon.

Overpriced Parts /

how fast?

i never had it tuned properly, but definitely went 50. with the right attention, i am sure it could be a 60+ bike. the pipe hits once you are going fast...then you go faster!

bump for a snowy monday

If this thing only went 50 then its the most shittily tuned metra ever.

Change those fugly tires and get the money you want, maybe.

Did you finish those clear covers yet mr negative?

amazing bike. I'm going to be keeping my eye on this...

did i say 50? i just meant faster than you.

That bike is sexy as fuck. But those fairings are ugly to death. Take it off for sexy points

how about this. you buy it and i keep the fairing. it is some type of mutual exchange.

Derek L TYTYTY /

You should separate the motor from the frame ;)

† CH∆D † /

Why in the fuck are you guys dissing this bike? Sexiest Limited ever? Looks so limber with those tires.

Worth the money. Cheap date in my eyes.

hahaha if I had a spare 1800 I'd hop on this.

Yeah, Brendan - haters are just jealous they'll never sniff a ped as nice as yours.

1800.00 for one built like that is pretty much spot on. Only 500 ever made....totally custom engine, every detail is perfect.

SHIIIIT......Cali beater kitted Magnums go for 1200.00 all day and twice on Sunday.

1800 to own one of 500 ever made on this planet?......

....yeah. Done deal.

haha Ben don't tempt me. I'm about to take out a line of credit on this damn thing if nobody else wants it.

I would separate the motor for the right price...

- Summerai - Christine L /

Maaaan, its so hard to sell nice stuff these days.

for real. i am surprised that i have put this up so many times. it doesn't pain me to keep it. i started out with an insanely unreasonable price, but this is now very reasonable given the parts. not to mention that i feel if someone were to do a big cc build this is most likely how it would be done. alone it is a decent magnum with a clean tank. weird. someone should finish the tuning and make it their own.

You know?....I'm going to talk to my brother who has a very nice Magnum MKII that we're rebuilding the ZA on right now.

If we get it back together and blasting, I'm going to tell him to sell it, oh....for about 900.00 and then buy your Limited at 1800.00.

It's mad cold and no one wants to buy anything right now....that's a drag. But Dan has a lot of REAL money right now...and wants to get some rare-ass bikes.

The only hi end equipment I have is a Emu Sp1200 - Honest

rock no longer shredding pow /

haha sinaloa break beat lp

bump - GPS'd at 1000 MPH. I broke the speed of sound.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

1500 cash 900 wo motor.

Shane Antisocialite /

I have a very clean stock rigid Puch, a Moog MG1, and a Roland SH09, a 49 key Axiom, and a nice SM57, all of which I don't necessarily need. I might consider some sort of trade. Email me if you want to talk. I probably want to keep the Free Spirit because it's blue and sexy, but who knows.

mr. burrito, i will send you an email. you might be on to something here...

Daaaanngg...

trade you a gibson custom shop sg. been played maybe a total of one hour. lists at $3600. has all the case candy, including certificate of authenticity and gibson brand jizz rag to clean yourself off after looking at it. three humbuckers and a factory custom green and gold bling burst. if nothing else you can sell it faaasst and have a couple hundo more than your asking price.

you got a title for that beast?

Re: Daaaanngg...

also have a 1965 fender bassman that is in clean-o supremo condition with all new tubes. pre CBS blackface. sounds like sweet berries.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account