wtb: minarelli fan shroud, metal

i need the collar and shroud. not the fan itself. im going to hack this thing up.. so it doesnt have to look pretty

i dont really want to pay money... but i have a lot of parts up for grabs... check it out break>

if you really want money.. yeah, just email me

Re: wtb: minarelli fan shroud, metal

FYI, The metal one has three mounting points unlike the four on the plastic.

yep. and arent there two different versions of the metal ones as well... bosch and cev. the bosch, i beleive is larger than the cev

honestly. none of that really matters. the kit i have doesnt fit my metal fan and i really dont want to cut that up ... unless i get better one.

id rather just get a hold of a trashed one

i want metal.

I've got that metal one...since that's a picture of my fan shrouds...I knew it would be helpful to someone to show the differences.

Email me. I'll hook ya up, the one pictured above is NOS never used. I dont need it, but it sounds like you do

id email you if you had one listed in your profile

pretty sure i sent some stuff to you at some point, but i forgot the email

drop me an email? tjsebulsky at gmail dot com

and im going to hack up my old one... since its kinda gnarly and this one is nos :)

my email is listed in my profile..not sure whats up with that. Go ahead and hack, I just thought I'd offer help if I could

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account