08 tomos st

http://www.heeters.com/images/TomosST07.jpg

hey so i need some money for school so i have to get ride of my moped. so its a 08 red tomos st, its been modified so it goes faster than a normal tomos i put on a 70 cc airsal kit, uni pod filter, the gearing is set for low end .also i have installed a rare Imperial Blitz exhaust pipe its one of the best for the a55 engine . i weight about 200 and i go about 47 on a straight road so if you lighter then me prob hit 50 plus. its currently in San Francisco but i can drive for some gas money. im the second owner of this moped and i have had it for a year now. its great and awesome on gas mileage i can stretch it to a month and it only cost 4 bucks to fill it up. i can include my helmet if needed and my u lock as well also included is the original top end so if you want to return it to stock you can. so my asking price is 980 with all the mods done to it helmet and lock. sounds great to me.

pictures will be added soon but heres the heads up. price can be negotiated if right now low ballers call me at 925 788 9294 for any questions

i posted this on craiglist aswell but let me know what you guys have to offer.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account