Batavus M56 parts!

this is kind of a feeler. Does anybody need M56 engine parts? i have a complete M56 with the head milled down so now its got great compression!!! and bit and pieces from another M56 engine. (entire clutch, geared kog wheel, magneto, stator, points, crank) is anybody looking for these parts? if so ill post pics and prices. Let me know.

-Quinn

Re: Batavus M56 parts!

Ohhh and the stock encarwi carb with the spacer and reeds and all that stuff. Also just made a 19mm O/D 15mm I/D intake. Mounts perfectly and isnt sticking too far out off the bike. If anyones interested let me know

How much? I want to get my Batavus running!

What do you need?

Well the m56 is seized app. Everything else looks OK. On the otherb side its missing the belt and I have NO clue whatsoever on what the setup is like. 79 regency. Can you take a picture so I can see what it looks like

e-mail me asap!!!!!

will the carb and intake set up work on a m48?

no unfortunately not but there is a guy making intake and reed kits for the m48. they should be on treats soon.

Any of this still for sale?

Nope. Sorry

are you thinking of coming off that 15mm intake?

Crossvalley Tonysieze /

ive got an entire running m56 engine if anyones interested. not looking to part it out tho

AnthonyB how much are you asking for?

Do you have any of the screws for mouting either of the plastic black side covers?

Batavus Plastic Cover.JPG
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account