WTB: Derbi pipe/intake/etc. - trade maxi/hobbit

Well, I worked out a deal to get me a Derbi! :-D Now I'm looking for a decent pipe for the stock top end. Also, maybe an intake (16.16 sha) and an actual carb. I've got a Maxi that needs a little work that I'd trade for some parts or I have a bunch of Hobbit stuff that I'd trade. Else, I'd possibly be interested in purchasing parts, but money is a little tight right now (which is why I'd rather trade!). Let me know if you have something!!

Re: WTB: Derbi pipe/intake/etc. - trade maxi/hobbi

Wow, just realized I should have specified which engine I have. I need/want these parts for a pyramid reed derbi engine.

Tate in Madison /

I have a couple Derbi pipes. Specifically one of those gianelli Hi Boy pipes that 1977 sells and then a couple other used pipes

What kind of Hobbit stuff do you have?

I have a sha 1616 and in take do you have cheap kits for the hobbit or foot boards

Tate - what Hobbit stuff are you looking for?

Cristian - Yes and Yes. Shoot me an email with some pics please!

Tate in Madison /

Hobbit stuff I could use would be like a kit of some kinda, maybe a pipe. You don't have any hobbit mags do you?

I've got a couple kits...but I'm not sure that I'd trade one for a cheap pipe.

Also, no mags. At least no mags that I'm selling/trading.

Emailed

i have a sick biturbo that i bent for my derb you can have for like nothing

Cristian - I didn't get an email from you. Checked my spam folder and it isn't there. My email is bberends@gmail.com

Cole - I shot you an email!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account