FS Puch Maxi MKII 1980

Thinking of selling my Maxi. It's got a custom exhaust and 70mm kit. Does well on gas and is just sitting 'til the snow melts. Any offers? I paid $450 for it a few months ago...but now bills come first. Have an extra exhaust and handle bars if anyone is interested as well. Email is best way to contact me...

I'll post pics if there is any interest...BTW in Lansing, MI area. Transportation in lower Michigan possible. Thanks for your time...

Peace,

Nick

Re: FS Puch Maxi MKII 1980

i think you meant to say 70cc kit, pics?

- Summerai - Christine L /

That's like a 120cc kit!

I'm in owosso and am interested. Send me some pics and a price to my email at schmangy_8191@hotmail.com

Trades? I am in Lansing area also! EL

Nick (lansing, not the other one) /

Here's a few quick pics. I had a minute; there not the best though! The fender goes with the ped, but the muffler is up for grabs. I've got a bunch of extras that can be included.

Ok, the first was too big; here goes again...

1292514680_puch_right.jpg

Left side shot.

1292514740_puch_left.jpg

Trades

Yeah, I'm not really looking for another ride. Really need to get some cash for this moped. Somebody throw out a number to get me an idea of what it's worth. It is a 70cc engine upgrade, pardon my previous error. But it runs solid and with plenty of power for a good ride. Like I said before I paid 450, but I could go as low as 350 if some of the extras aren't included. All bets are off as to what the final sale price will be!

I recently replaced the fuel valve. It has a speedo, fender, stock carb, extra stock muffler, and other parts to throw in. It's all black and anything chrome pops against it. Ready to run....somebody holla atcha boy!

No trade offers, please. Need monies for baby...

Peace,

Nick

emailed.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account