FS: Reconditioned Crankshafts

mopedcrankworks.com - /

Hey everyone, I have a couple of Puch crankshafts that I reconditioned with Rito conrods for sale.

http://www.mopedcrankworks.com/garage-sale/crankshafts

Re: FS: Reconditioned Crankshafts

WOW! That is A deal! This Guy Does Great Work! He brought back my PP Derbi crank back from the Dead! Solid builder!

I will be in touch btw. I have 2 v1's cranks I want ina bearings install. I will shot you a email asap.

thanks,

ed

Fish tits Krauthamer /

YES! this is rad.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

yeah man good to see ya got it started, congrats! great prices too=-=

did ya do anything with that honda crank i sent ya?

I have about a half dozen Moby cranks, all but one seem to have needle big end bearings.

I sent you some e-mails a few weeks ago but never got a reply.

mopedcrankworks.com - /

Hey Mike, I don't have anything in stock for nc50s but I'm looking at some options. I'll be sure to let you know when I have it squared away.

Hey Paul, I have tried emailing you too, I also replied to your comment on my vid. Give me a good email address and I will try to contact you again. Maybe your getting caught in gmail's spam filter?

I'd get on that honda conrod issue . Pro X has them . Remember that TONS of honda moped and nopeds use the same conrod . NC50 , NA50 , NU50 , NU50M , PA , PAi , PAii , The list goes on too. Id totally send you some Honda cranks to do . Stoked to see if this hapens .

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

oh man, i'm in need of a quality moby crank, if you can hop up a stock one for cheap i'd be all over it!

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

prices are bangin.

mopedcrankworks.com - /

E50 crankshaft is SOLD. I'll have some more up soon. I have E50 crankshafts coming outta my ears.

Mike and IRE Rick, I'm looking at Pro-x and some others, just waiting for some questions to be answered.

Mobys, mobys, mobys....... I'm looking. I need to run down all the sizes.

rock no longer shredding pow /

awesome service!

i want to make the crank and con rod in my nx motor heavy duty before it blows not after.

E-mail me your address and I will send you some AV7 cranks to do with as you like. They aren't doing me any good.

paulvolio@yahoo.com

Pablo Puchasso /

Do you weld after pressing in the rod?

yeah, seriously man. this is awesome. totally great service.

Do you true the cranks on V blocks (bearing surface inside...dial-s on the out side) or or live centers on the out side with dial indicators on the inside...just curious cuz 001-0015 is a bitch...25 ton OTC I got from LAX junk pile...took a twelve ton junker to fix the 25 ton OTC...and a lil rose bud and a eye like like pool shark...are those Rito rod's new or or "jacked" out of one speed cranks ...cuz that's how I made those old two speed "roller" cranks...special fixture so rod's bearing surface would never pass through bearing surface when you pressed it out ...I have a way to weld them you may like...email if interested...nice work...! Thanx for pix and info...shaw

mopedcrankworks.com - /

Hey guys, replies to questions below:

Paulvolio, you have mail.

Max, I have not found welding to be necessary. Orthodoxy differs on this. One of these days, I may offer it.

Shaw, I use both/either centers and blocks, depending on the crank. I can assure you that all RITOs, other rods, or any bearings I use are brand new, unused.

mopedcrankworks.com - /

I should qualify that last remark to shaw. For the Basic Reconditioning, I use the original rod (assuming it is still within tolerances), and just replace the bearings and crank journal. Any Conrod Replacement uses a complete new conrod kit.

So, for like, Garellis, I only do a Basic Reconditioning with the original rod. I have found some replacement rods but the price is crazy expensive and the whole point of this to me is to be CHEAP. So, I don't carry it.....

how much do you charge if i sent a crank to be reconditioned?

this is awesome, bump for keepin' up the good work!

do you actually balance these with clip on weights or something, or just true the crank webs? If you're doing the whole clip-on weight thing i'll send you mine to do, because that shit takes me forever and sucks.

All I have to say is I will never buy a new crank! Such a good Deal!

Derbi pp Crank Before:

One of the Bearing races was seized to the crank! He removed it also.

After:

And for a little good luck!

They make .. bearing cups that sqeeze that race off and also I have took a piece of pipe and weld it to the bearing and then weld a 5/8 nut for the end of the pipe.. screw is 10lb slide hammer.. Off the bearing.

well ed! Someone ran my derbi without oil before I got it! caused the bearing to explode and the race spun on the crank and welded itself to the crank! He cleaned it up and i used some red loctite on the bearing when installing the new one. Been working great!

bump

i want a e50 crank

"http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370137482157&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT";

Here is a dude in the UK with con rods on ebay for years .

This rocks. Do you have an address for us to donate cranks? I have a few nice stock moby and puch cranks. Or maybe like, trade 4 for a reconditioned one?

i want an e50 crank too.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account