NEW Franco Morini MO 1 engine on EBAY & used

Hi take a look on ebay for Morini Frano Motori. Brand new mo 1 motor on there starting at $299. there's also used carbs and an FM-M1 motor used from the same seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Morini-Franco-Motori-MO1-moped-engine-motor-MO-1-/110623695804?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c1afa3bc

I've got tons of NOS and used Pacer Super Sport parts. new tank, fork, seats etc, you name it. sailor_scout@hotmail.com

Re: NEW Franco Morini MO 1 engine on EBAY & us

Thats a lot of money, new or not. Mopeds, they were made to be cheap.

Good luck finding a NOS ANY moped engine for that kinda money.

funny the rebuild nos one i have cost at least half that much, that reminds me i need to get off my rear and finish that NVT...

back to the garage!

and free bump!

Yea well, the original Handy Bikes sold them for a little more than that (thats where I got my NOS.) I once sold a NOS Sachs 505 Engine for $300 which was less than i bought it for. I thought handy bikes was rough? Try buyign a motor from 1977 mopeds.....once they took over Handy Bikes they added ATLEAST $150 to the $300 price tag of Handy Bikes remaining motors. What dissappointment that was. So a NEW engine over 30 years old for $300? Not so wrong. Think about it......your moped will run like it;s right out of the factory. Just sayin'

Oh bump.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account