FS 1980 SACHS G3...Great Original Shape

So I am considering selling my 1980 Sachs G3 moped.

Approx: 1300 OG miles

Located in Southern California.

Mechanically it's in good running condition. It's all stock and it's quite fast. Original paint overall is in good shape with only some minor scratches here and there. One of the plastic side covers has a crack in it. One of the lower plastic running boards has some damage around the mounting hole. Other than those couple little things the bike is in really nice cosmetic shape and it's all complete. The tank has a really large capacity and it's in good rust free condition. Not too many of these around in general and hardly ever do they come up for sale. Nice mags. Seat is in great shape. This bike could be used as a daily and has never let me down. Super consistent, great looking moped. I have more pictures if you're serious.

Asking $1500 or best...

Will trade for a late 60's Honda CL90 or S-90....Nothing else. Must be in similar condition.

1292126512_dscf8310.jpg

Re: FS 1980 SACHS G3...Great Original Shape

wow

Things must be different in SoCal

FS 1980 SACHS G3...Great Original Shape

i would love love love to take this g3 off your hands but the best offer i can make right now is $1000 dollars if i scrape the barrel maybe $1100 but that' about all i can spare right now cause i have to deal with shipping also anyway let me know if this is ata all possible and we'll see where we go from there

Insane...Mopeds are like Gold in Cali???

i'm moving, i'll be rich!

Been on craigslist for almost 2 months now.

Things aren't that different in socal, there are people who think their stuff is gold everywhere...

Also, I do recognize it's a D and in great shape, but it's not a $1500 bike.

i'd take that 1000 and smile.

like a blizzard

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account