Traveling to Connecticut - Maxi/Hobbit parts FS!

Ok, Tuesday I'll be traveling from Toledo, Ohio to New London, Connecticut for work Tuesday and Wednesday. Basically I'm traveling 11hrs each way for literally 6 hrs of work. Blah. I'll be traveling 80/90 to I-80 all the way through Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Then heading up 95 through the rest of NJ, NY and up into Conn.

I've got a decent maxi project and tons of Hobbit parts. Couple other bikes - Morini powered Bianchi and some random other stuff. Let me know if anyone is interested and I could possibly bring some stuff if you're along the way! Also, if anyone needs anything brought either to the east coast or from the east coast to the midwest, let me know!

Attached is a pic of the Maxi.

1292024058_img00251201011221447.jpg

Re: Traveling to Connecticut - Maxi/Hobbit parts F

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

i'll take the long seat off your maroon maxi if youre willing to ship it. im also looking for a pa50ii clutch setup.

Sorry, not willing to strip down the maxi. It's a decent bike that should be a really easy project. I've just got too much on my plate. Just took on a big job to repair a bunch of bikes for someone else.

Bump this up!

I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 3am!

Re: carb

Garodney Gentzel Motor City Riots /

So what happened ?????

What are you talking about?

Remember the carb you were going to sell me, then never responded to emails text ect.........Just wondered what happened thought we all set, then never heard back from you ..... nothing not even sorry I can help you???

I sent you like 5 texts saying that carb was jacked. Throttle slided ended up being stuck in the carb and had to pry it out - ended up breaking part of it and it was useless. My phone was f'd around then. Lots of texts/pics were never either sent or received by me. Sorry dude, thought you got them.

No never got one, thought you were just not responding....I feel better now !!! LOL

Nice. Yep, def didn't mean to leave you in the dark. Nextel and my blackberry suck ass.

re:Re: Traveling to Connecticut - Maxi/Hobbit part

Bump back to subject (all good now) LMFAO

Fish tits Krauthamer /

what hobbit stuff do you have?

Fish tits Krauthamer /

i suppose i should ask what cool hobbit stuff do you have?

any performance stuff? any cool camino stuff?

also i need the pedal chain tensioner thing with 2 little plastic sprockets. got that?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account