FS: Even MORE Puch,Motobecane,QT50, FZ50 parts NOS

SO most of the Puch and Motobecane parts are NOS, but I also have several semi complete QT50's in my basement, as well as a mostly there Suzuki FZ50 and a mostly gone FA50, also have two Vespa Ciaos that I might part out is the price is right.

Here is my Flickr

site http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisrose57/

I have so much stock that I'm adding stuff one day at a time, so if you don't see what you're looking for today, it may be on there tomorrow. Keep checking.

Some things are priced, some are not. Make me an offer. The worst that can happen is I say no thank you.

Even though most is never been used, some of it was not stored in a proper place, so there are some parts that have a few spots here and there that I will mark down from the regular price. Please E-mail me with any questions. I hope I have what you want to buy.

Merry X-Mas

Re: FS: Even MORE Puch,Motobecane,QT50, FZ50 parts

† CH∆D † /

PUCH 349.1.723.110

What is the mounting diameter of these?

How much for L/R motobecane sidecovers?

Jason Jason Bobason /

I want the Puch lock set #349.1.20.552.9. I'm emailing you now.

Sorry to everyone who wanted the Puch lock set. I'm afraid it's already sold.

curbcast-

I measured with the screws as wide out as would be secure w/o losing stability and it was 2inches across. Screwed all the way in, its just over half an inch.

I've added some new pics

Pedal cranks

Pedals

More Side panels ( $45-55 for perfect condition, $35-40 for a few scratches here and there. These panels have never been used, but they were not stored properly by the previous owner. So on some there are a few nicks and scrapes on some panels but nothing too terrible. It's $10 and change to ship to CA, so I imagine it would be about the same for the east coast.

I also have more Moby throttle grips with all the switch controls attached.

Some more Speedo's that are brand new in the package and some used.

Some sprockets and gears

and lot lots more.

Just E-mail me with any Questions.

Here is the link to my flickr site with all the pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56523762@N07/

Just added those exhaust pipes, I can't remember who was interested, but here they are. sorry they aren't estoril, but hey, maybe next time I'll have the exact awesome thing you need.

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

how much for the qt50 exhaust 63026 shipped

Hey i need the chrome on/off and light swithes that are the puch ones in the picture. Shipped to 92835 just quote me, Thanks man

emailed about decals puch style.

and do I see Sachs fiber clutch discs?

emailed

Gruff, man, I should have taken a pic of the other side of that thing before putting it up. There is quite the rust hole on the other side.

I'll post a pic of it, but I'll also search around and see if I have a good one left. I have several QT50's that are in various states of completion. I meant to fix some up using the parts from others, but now I just want to part them out.

If you e-mail me I can send you the pictures, or else I can just post on here if I find another QT50 exhaust.

Brad,

Totally on it.

E-mail me so I can send you the pics of the exact thing I will be shipping to make sure its all correct.

Thanks

here is the pic, Gruff.

Rusted out at the end there, but while I was searching through stuff I found a perfectly good end off another exhaust that could be welded onto the good body of the exhaust you looked at.

see what you think.

1292129674_sany0004.jpg

Hi, wondering if you might have a right hand mirror for a QT-50? Thanks. Shipping zip 55343.

id like a set of these, please.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisrose57/5242847832/

thanks

Bump

Just added some cleaned carbs and some gas caps plus other odds and ends.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisrose57/?saved=1

check it out

sorry, I don't have any extra QT50 mirrors.

That seems to be the one thing that never comes with them when I buy them.

Hey Brad, I tried e-mailing you last night with some pictires, but it wouldn't work for some reason. I took extra pics of all the switches I have, so please e-mail me and I can try and send you those pics again,

or just look on my flickr site ( see joewiza1 post above for the link)

I just added about 45 new pics.

Taillights, Taillight assy.

Intakes

locking chrome gas cap

Various chrome gas caps and plastic caps

Bing carbs, square, hooded, and rounded

Helmet locks

pistons

and much much more...

later in the day I hope to have some more pictures up so keep checking back.

and since I am new to this, please don't be mean if you think a price is too high or if you saw that Treatland is selling it cheaper.

Treatland is an amazing site and has had many years and lots of dedicated people working to make it great. I have had a few weeks, myself, and some really nice people on Moped army, who have seen fit to help a girl out by identifying items and sometimes suggesting reasonable prices for some of the more mysterious parts in my cache.

Just have a little patience and some kindness as I'm just getting started. I'm trying my best to find out what prices are fair to both the customer and to myself. I would love to do this for many years to come, so the customer's satisfaction is important to me, however, with that said, I won't be bullied or shamed into selling anything for far below the market value either. It won't work, so don't even try it.

Civility and polite suggestions go a long way with me, so don't be afraid to make an offer on any item as long as it's reasonable. Since this is a transitional period in my business, your input and feedback are invaluable to me right now. I am always open to hear your thoughts on how I can improve, or what you like about how I;m doing things currently.

Thanks to all the people who have already bought items from me, and I hope to be honored with your business in the future as well.

K. Rose

P.S. I am trying to come up with a name for my website before I put it up and wanted everyone's feedback on name ideas.

I am a girl, so a Ms. or Miss before a title was one thought,

like...

Ms. Moped or

Miss 50cc

I plan on selling mopeds, "no-peds", small engine motorcycles (Honda trail 90's, Suzuki AS50's, Trail 70's, etc...) and all of the parts that go into them. Both used and NOS.

some suggestions so far...

Okie Rose's cycle-rama ?

The Peddler?

Happy Trails?

Motor-Maiden?

The Rusty Clutch?

Deals on Wheels?

Pedal Pusher?

If anyone comes up with a name that I end up using I'll give them $10 worth of credit on any part or parts.

The web site should be up in the next few weeks or so, and of course any suggestions about that will be considered and appreciated as well.

Thanks.

Gerrit Haarsma /

Heey Kris,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisrose57/5251736615/

What do you ask for all of this including shipping to Holland?

Send me an email please, I don't understand how the forum works.

Thanks a lot :)

Greetz

Thanks for looking, I have been looking for one for a while, there are some new ones on e-bay, but too spendy. I have the left one, oh well will keep searching.

What we talking shipped for the Moby chrome gas cap with dip stick?? Email or Whatevs..

Looking for QT50 footpegs in good condition. Would pay well for NOS.... email please if you have this item..

Thanks!

Do you have both sides of Moby gas tank chrome embellishers?

Awesome blk moby in your profile, like them with the long seat, that model usually came with the 3/4 seat.

Keller - me? Yeah thanks. I still have the original seat, but I like the big couch better.

Bump for a good deal on a multiple parts. Prompt responses in straightening out a finicky order, arrived impeccably packed, all of it minty and/or NOS. Good dealing with 'ya, Kris.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account