Silverbullet $300

Timmy Southpark /

Still up for grabs if anyone is interested, $300 for MA members. New hutchinson tires, i have a dellorto intake manifold i'll include in the deal if you want to convert it over. Shoot me emails if you have questions.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/2097392541.html

Re: Silverbullet $300

Timmy Southpark /

bump

alexandramason /

have you sold this one yet?

Timmy Southpark /

to my surpise no, email me if your interested.

dude. i want it i have the money, but im in chicago and i dont have a truck to get there.

Timmy Southpark /

$75-$100 to shipped. I'd shipped the wheels seperate from the rest, so would come in 2 boxes. email if your serious.

you won't find this nice of ped in chicago for less than $400. you'd be foolish to pass this up if jimmy is willing to ship. new tires too.

Shane Antisocialite /

Oh man I want that.

i cant find a kit for this moped on treats or 1977. its an A3 engine right?

Most A35 and puch kits will fit some modification to the connecting rod

Timmy Southpark /

yeap, A3 engine. same stroke and bore as an A35 engine however it has a brass con bearing... the conrod is 10mm while all A35 engines are 12mm. Machine shops can bore that opening out 12 from what i have been told.

really, just add a dellorto and a pipe and this bike would be decent. Email me if you want it.

Timmy Southpark /

bump! Trade me something!

Timmy Southpark /

bump

Timmy Southpark /

its a sad day when you cant sell a good running bike with new tires for $300.

if you dont have then cash offer trades. I like all kinds of stuff. 22 pistol, air compressor, i dunno anything.

Timmy Southpark /

still up for grabs

Tissot T-Touch Stainless watch?

Timmy Southpark /

is it wrong that i dont know anything about that watch. Probably not though, i try to spend my free moments forgetting time.

Bitching Sapphire touch crystal operates the functions such as Altimeter, Barometer, Compass, Chronograph, Alarm and Thermometer. The Tissot company was founded in 1853 and makes great timepieces. I bought this while I was in Coooooooooooooooooooooooopenhagen just weeks after it first came out. You really have to go to a good jeweler to see this amazing watch work. Everyone that sees it, wants it!

I want it, and I havent even seen it.

Pics or .....you know!

I don't have my camera here, but here is a pic of the exact model.

this sell yet?

Sold!

Timmy Southpark /

Yeap, traded it off 2 days ago. Thanks for the interest.

Re: Sold!

i have a shit load of tools. 30+ years of being a mechanic worth whatcha need. e-mail me

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account