WTB: CEV bullet headlight speedo hole plug

shipped to 85716.

thx.

Re: WTB: CEV bullet headlight speedo hole plug

1977 mopeds

alas...they are out of them.

Trow a speedo in that hole...working or not.

Been wanting to hookup a pocket pussy in it's place so I could make sweet 2stroke love to my ped.

thanx for the bump. knock youself out. make sure you use the outside-type connectors with silicone so you don't cause shorts in your system.

that goes on the back of the flat headlight, its not the speedo hole cover.

weird, looks like it has the 3 numbs on it. Those pan headlights on derbis have them on the back to cover up the electrics...anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Ace hardware sells some different sized black inserts, lots of people run them to cover the hole for the stock airbox on puch maxi's

they sell them that big? i'll have to go look today.

it's funny how we all have our little things. i run an orange hobbit fork and wheel on a blue ciao, but feel the need to have a speedo plug that says "CEV" because it's just "proper".

go figure.

I have 4 of those style pan headlights. They are about 3" or larger and just cover up the back of the headlight. These style headlights have 3 screws holding a seperate lens onto the main housing, under the lens and chrome (really painted plastic) ring assembly there is the removeable bulb. These typically have 1 brown wire running out of the lower portion as you can see on the bottom it has a small square shape. This is also where there is a small male spade connector for running your light coil to. I just opened one up the other day to install it on this rat ass bike I'm gonna slap together. Why am I working on puchs when I have other projects that need to get done...sigh

1291405615_img00316201012012257.jpg

Bryan Decaterina /

I got one.....7 bucks shipped? if so my paypal is my email address go ahead and drop it in and Ill ship it out

email sent

apparently, 1977 DOES have them. i called this AM and they said they were out. i got an email from them saying that one was in my cart.

yay! thx, 1977.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account