FS: Vespa parts, controls/pedal/signals/shrouds

A bunch of random levers and controls...will sell for cheap

Ciao pedal arms 15 plus shipping, ciao center cover kinda busted but still covers most 10 plus shipping, stock ciao head no decomp 10 plus shipping

Ciao turn signals...what you see is what you get 10 plus shipping

Engine shrouds 5 plus shipping, a couple flywheels 5 plus shipping, another head..same deal as above

Stock crank-30, plus piston with 1 ring..add 5 bucks

Square post seat in good shape 25 plus shipping, ridgid brake with shoes...awsome shape 20 plus shipping

Puch 5 star/spoke wheel spacers..the little part that goes between the sealed bearings

Tomos 22T sprocket-10 shipped

Rear unvariated hub, good shape-30 plus shipping, I have an extra set of gears too-5 plus shipping. See anything in the box you want, email me.

Thats all for now, got something you need email me. I'll see if I have it. Mostly just odds and ends. I have some puch stuff too.

Re: FS: Vespa parts, controls/pedal/signals/shroud

Orobin, how much for the couple of flywheels and all the variator bits in the fourth picture? throw in the coil too.

Don't want the head or shrouds.

zip 95663

oops, I need atleast one cam spacer thingy to rock oped my points. See if you have.

sorry I do not have that part. I need it too :( my bravo goes really really slow without it.

didnt see your first post. I have one kentic flywheel, or so I believe (its real light) and I think 2 spare heavy flywheels. 15 buks for all 3. I have 2 variators but I need one of them and the other isnt totally complete, 20 bucks for the spare partial variator. I can take detailed pics of what that would include, add another 5 bucks for the coil. Plus shipping of course

Well , just one good fly wheel for my spare vespa motor then.

Make sure the puller threads are not jacked and the thing isn't bent.

How about the cam spacer

No cam spacers

Shoot me an email I'll pack up the flywheel and get a shipping quote tomorrow at lunch.

Mighty fine then, so 5.00 plus shipping?

yeop, damn things are heavy but I'll package it nicely so it wont be too expensive.

coolioIglesias

ohh and for anyone who wants. I have tons of unsealed bearing cups/cones/nuts/axles. NOS never used.

sorry didnt get home till late last night...I've got to go to the post office before noon central time. I'll try and wake up early and take it there and get you a quote around 10am central time. If you get back to me with payment before 11:30 I should be able to get it sent out Saturday.

Anyone else want some parts. I have some morini motors and parts. Bunches of random small parts. Just ask if you need something

email sent.

is the seat sold?

What's up kevin. I'm lookin for a few items. For a bravo, a dark blue tank. A metal gas cap. Tail ligjt lense.sQuarish style. Seat and top engine cover/ foot rn est.

I got your tailight Barney..I'll email you

1291655595_img00198201010281654.jpg

anyone need these parts?

Also have the pedal crank itself for a ciao. Make some offers.

I'll sell one of those variators for 20 plus shipping. Its missing the inner part that rides on the crank but comes with the other parts.

Hit me up if you guys need any parts. Puch/Vespa/italian

bump. Got a set of snowflakes with tires, came off this bike. 120 plus shipping

1292347228_img00716201006182033.jpg

Looking for side covers on the bottoms?

I'm not sure what you are asking for. I have a vespa si side cover but no ciao/bravo/grande covers. I do have engine covers.

Here is a few more pics of more stuff. Take a look, see what you might want

1292421492_img00366201012141734.jpg

lots of stuff here, email me if you see something you like and want email me or ask questions here.

1292421578_img00368201012141735.jpg

bump, need somethin...ask me

I know some of you need these parts.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account