Trade 30 inch flat screen for Moped IN/MI/IL/WI/OH

plugged it in really quick to show it works. I'm located in south bend indiana and willing to drive.

It's a westinghouse 30 inch LCD TV, also works as a monitor, has vga, dvi, rca and s video hook ups, worth around 400, im looking for a running/driving ped of same or lesser value, modded is fine, blemishes are fine. etc, show me what you got if you want this thing.

1291243651_photo4.jpg

Re: Trade 30 inch flat screen for Moped IN/MI/IL/W

"a dog got in my cubicle and ate my monitor can I have a new one? .....in other news I got a moped today!" thats all im getting from this.

Haha, I wish that was my work monitor, rocking out on the 15 inch HP right now.

Good plan though.

52 inch flat screen and then we'll talk..lol..im rocking a droid x and on home computer is a 19 inch wide screen.. :)

- Summerai - Christine L /

maybe if i was an lg or panasonic.

It's not, deal with it.

Still got it.

I have this moped that I would be willing to trade. 1986 Tomos with an A3 motor. All stock. Interested? Located in Indy 46220. Thanks.

1291835465_1986_tomos.jpg

Shot you an email man, get back at me!

the deal with it dog never gets old....

I'm glad someone appreciates the meme's

had two guys supposed to send me pics and then dissapear? or die? or move to Indonesia? where you guys at?

You should point out the defects in the TV... The two nice BIG lines going down the center of the screen. Not to mention it's missing the original remote (not a huge deal), but the defects in the screen is a big one.

the defects are shown in the first picture.... it's not the center of the screen and its just at the top...

Defects were shown, but I know a few people who overlooked it at first glance. Look at the attached pic everyone, pretty much top to bottom.

photo from last night of me playing some Mario 3 with it. Shitty photo admittedly but i dont see any super fucked up lines and any attempts of deception, it's a fucking TV, it shows images and it's got some age on it. im looking to get a moped of 150-250 value at most. Dont you have some 'six hundred dollar golden moped' to sell?

1291940580_photo8.jpg

You are the one who got butthurt in my thread buddy.

And actually, I have about 10 600 dollar mopeds that I could sell. Thanks though.

- Summerai - Christine L /

Sell it on CL, then use the cash to buy a moped.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account