Feeler/FS: Titled Maxi Frame

Otay. I'm strongly considering stripping one of my bikes for another build. I figure maybe someone from a problematic title/reg state might want it. Has a valid, current NYS transferrable registration which is the "title" nys issues for mopeds. Specs:

-Blue maxi frame, matching forks available.

-Decent tank, has never had any problems. Has been properly cleaned/treated with evaporust

-Magnum swingarm!! Modded slightly to fit maxi. Changes overall feel significantly. Cornering in particular. Can include original maxi swingarm as well.

-Ebr crossbrace (frame has been notched to accept brace.

-New omg petcock.

-stickers!

I'd like to hear offers first. Will cost me about $65.00 to ship via ups.

I will gladly fill out whatever additional paperwork necessary for the transfer to your state, but any fees imposed by your state are your responsibility.

Pics upon request. Sorry, gotta send em through my phone.

Thanks all!

Re: Feeler/FS: Titled Maxi Frame

fedex may be cheaper!

Appreciate the heads up. Seems to depends on final location. Ive had em shipped for anywhere from $45-100 via ups. Also ups includes insurance and a tracking #, free of charge. Not sure with fedex.

emailed.

Still available. Now just a titled maxi frame w/swingarm. No leakies in the tank. Good, current nys title/registration!

Buymeeeebuymeeeebuymeeee!

Break your self and buy... yo!

Yeah, fuk da police!

Well, at least your dmv anyway...

Peter griffin bump

how many dollas?

I sold the last one w/no papers for a hundred to Mass. I'd really like to get $150 for this one but I'd take $125 to delaware. Title state?

One last time to the top.

SOLDDDDDDDDD

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account