A3 Parts

i have 2 rebuilt a3 motors new pistons,rings,circlips.... new clutches in both and fresh fluid includes a encarwi carb on both annd they do not leak! make me offers

Re: A3 Parts

also have 2 parts bikes that im parting out 1 is a 1980 one is a 1984 and then i have a 09 that im parting out plus some ttlx parts let me know what you need i also have a parts motor with good tranny, cyl pistons ect

how about a shiny book rack?

Clutch is SOLD! and tony all i have are black ones

if they are clean looking and can be used with an A3, just email me a price..

they fit my 84 tomos hows 25?

complete motors w/carb 80 shipped! new piston kits and great clutches installed they just need timed.... chrome fenders 45 shipped(good shape) top ends are 45 shipped include cyl, head and piston NO rings or clips all are in great shape.. chrome a3 muffler w/gasket and baffles tiny bit of rust 45 shipped to much to list

bump! cheap prices make offers on parts...

I need 2 magneto covers, crank, stator, flywheel, flywheel nut, encari airbox, left crank arm. Shipped to 97229.

e-mail me

parts

e-mailed! i still have 1 set chrome spoke wheels and 1 set of spokes fron is chrome back is black 75 shipped for chrome and 60 for others

Re: parts

65 for others sorry^^

just make reasonable offers to me

Any cdi or points setups? if so, email me

E-MAILED

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account