nube needs an engine for sons project bike

i bought a 79 puch with locked up engine for my 13 yr old son as a father and son project so im seeking a dependable engine for his bike. He and i are taking everything apart so ill need other stuff but this is a start.

naturally looking for cheap if at all possible. i have core parts or parts engine to trade in or sell outright.

also need a right side chain and guide wheel for pedaling/starting engine, gas cap, and more. what cha got?

Re: nube needs an engine for sons project bike

just unlock the motor.

most the time its ok once u unlock it.

u, u, d, d, l, r, l, r, b, a, start.

i did pull the jug off and head but it looks like itll need honed and then new piston. i may be wrong about that. are rings part of the piston or do they come off? theyre flush with piston side walls. can gaskets be reused or do i need new ones or use gasket sealers? I know this is the wrong area for discussing fixes right?

still need tires and more. any out there cheap?

"u, u, d, d, l, r, l, r, b, a, start" joey, what does this mean?

do some reading on the "wiki" section of this site, and do some searches for more info on rebuilding an e50. lots of info out there.

joey was just trying to help you unlock the level select to make it easier to navigate the site.

Gas cap, chain tensioner...several other parts..I have, but nothings cheap. Tires are like 20+ dollars a piece not including tubes. Email me with your needs and I'll give you a better price the more stuff you buy.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account