Derbi Variant Sport Parts Bike

Saved this baby from being scrapped. Seat has a little rip in the front. Headlight plastic has a little crack, and the speedo plastic is cracked. Email me

1290534241_img_1165.jpg

Re: Derbi Variant Sport Parts Bike

are the wheels bent?

nope.

I'd trade you a different set of wheels for these, but I didnt like your lack of communication on the last deal we tried to work out. I understand it had to do with money, but I felt left in the dark holding parts...

One of my local buddies bought the whole thing off of me. And I totally understand what you mean, and I did apologize for it. I thought you had em for awhile and they weren't going anywhere so I figured it wasen't a big deal, but I shouldn't assume.

bought this whole thing off of you?

or the thing you are talking to orangrobin about?

emailed.

I think he's saying he sold the bike in this thread.

No hard feeling tom, I was just hate waiting and I didnt want to be THAT GUY who sells parts out from under people, but I also dont like being the guy who's left holding a stick in the mud.

I traded the wheels and everything worked out so its whatever.

Tate in Madison /

Man threads like this frighten me.

Like how many bikes with dirty carbs or foul plugs get scrapped every year? Too many.

Glad things worked out.

But yea. I saw the guy and flagged him down and bought off of him on the side of the road. I sold it to a local buddy of mine so it's gone =(. But he always makes his project good!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account