MLM prototype pipes for sale!

Now that I am done prototyping, I want to get some pipes out of the shop. The prototypes that are for sale are great pipes and they have been tested thoroughly with great results. Please email mlmopeds@hotmail.com or call the shop 574-849-1684 with any questions.

First up is the Putt-Putt. This is one rad pipe. I had this on the Dyno and got 11.7HP, 13,300RPMs, and 69.9MPH on 16x36 gearing! This pipe was mocked to my Pinto with Gila. $150.00+shipping

Second pipe for sale is the D-Simple. This pipe has a strange lag in the initial throttle then BAM, an explosive power band hits and your off. Mocked to my Pinto with Gila. $100.00+shipping

Third pipe is the G-104. This was my personal pipe that I used for most of the season. A great pipe for sure. It Kicks up high. Mocked to my Pinto with Gila. $150.00+shipping

Fourth pipe is a great pipe with all around good power. Mocked to my Pinto with Gila. $100.00+shipping

Pipe five is the Super-B. This is a very strange looking pipe but it performs really well on 50cc cylinders(stock and kits) and offers huge mids. Mocked to a Puch Maxi with flat port but is also fits V1 motors if you want to make a rear bracket. $100.00+shipping

Pipe six is one of the first pipes I ever built. Nice pipe with good all around power. Mocked to my Pinto with Gila. $75.00+shipping.

Re: MLM prototype pipes for sale!

interested in pipe 2 and 4. Emailed.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

ya damn right i emailed

i want pipe #6 !!!!!

dibs.....

gonna have to fight me for it coco!

heheheehe

k den lets fight!

man i want that pipe......... i saw her first

idk if you see my post right above yours.... LOL :-P

grrrrrrrrrrrr............!

sorry i wasnt paying attention.

emailed waaay earlier this morning, i hope it went through/ i didnt miss out on this

Calling is the best way to get a hold of me, I always have my phone on me, but I am not always in front of a computer.

Pipe 4 is SOLD!

pipes 1 and 6 are gone

Tate in Madison /

Anything that kicks to the Tomos/Derbi side?

Sorry but no

Bump. These pipes are worth every penny. Wish i had the loot for one right now..

Take $25 off pipes 2 and 3.

Bump

Do you still have G-104 the 3rd pipe? If so how much would shipping be to Los Angeles CA 90026?

Pipe 3 is still available. $15.00 will cover shipping.

still stoked to have the third pipe made...thats hip hop!

I'm in on that third pipe I'll get at you and get you paid. consider that beastie gone

and the #6 piece if that is still in play?

All these pipes are sold

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account