WTB A3

im looking for a complete a3 bottom end bad clutch is no problem as long as everything is there thanks 44663 is my zipp

Re: WTB A3

I got one but it has no clutches or gears.If interested email me.

thanks,ketterer

thanks but id like to get a complete motor ill keep it in mind tho

cool

I've got an A3 (top and bottom) from an 85 Bullet I'd like to trade out. It's not running now and it's an SL version, but I would swap with some extra cash too for the motor on your Dad's Targa you are trying to part out. Let me know what you think. Looking for an easy fix.

Thanks

he said he needs 200 cash for the a55 since its like new

I have a complete A3 motor that just needs timed, $100.00 shipped.

Timmy Southpark /

yo rob, i live near ketterer, i have all nice internals if he has a good crank/cases for you. We should be able to piece and A3 together. Email him / me

i have a case how much 4 internals gears, clutch ect?

i have a a35 case with crank and main gear i just need the stuff like clutch, gears, littlr chain, shims, and the claw for kich starter

Timmy Southpark /

I can send you all the internals if you want for an A3 other than the clutchs. All of it shipped for $30? I'll make sure they are really nice gears, etc...

can i get a pic of what i would be getting? can send to my email thanks

Timmy Southpark /

shoot me an email, i'll get the stuff rounded up.

ok

I have four A3 motors in various states of completion, 1 complete almost-runner, 2 bottom ends, and 1 disassembled. E-mail me if nobody else has what you need.

e-mail me desmond

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account