jawa supreme

Looking for a Jawa Supreme 2 or 3 in the new england area running or not. Let me know TIA

Re: jawa supreme

I got this for sale, I can ship.

wow.

thats in awesome shape.

just curious how much you asking for this fine bike?

where you located?

Fish tits Krauthamer /

^^^^^ my very first moped. beautiful piece of moped history

oh my..... if i remember right derek told me that jawa is going 42 mph stock. probably worth at least a million dollars, sooo sexy.

Would love a price quote on this email sent.

Emailed dan.

Thanks, it took some work, money and some help from vlad. Thanks to seth as well for the fun and rewarding project.

Accepting offers? Need to make room.

Yup she was pulling 42 all stock, derestricted.

I also have a nos 60cc piston, brake pads, clutch and starter shoes, axles and bearings and a performance pipe for it that are for sale.

Emailed dan.

Thanks, it took some work, money and some help from vlad. Thanks to seth as well for the fun and rewarding project.

Accepting offers? Need to make room.

Yup she was pulling 42 all stock, derestricted.

I also have a nos 60cc piston, brake pads, clutch and starter shoes, axles and bearings and a performance pipe for it that are for sale.

performance pipe, does this direct bolt up?

derek, i want that piston.

please. forgot my manners for a second.

Piston sold to will, you can pick it up/pay for it @ black to the future.

The pipe is bolt up with a bracket and spring mount in the rear. It's chrome and has a black carbon baffle. You might want the rest of those parts to is you plan on keeping your jawa. Email me

Piston sold to will, you can pick it up/pay for it @ black to the future.

The pipe is bolt up with a bracket and spring mount in the rear. It's chrome and has a black carbon baffle. You might want the rest of those parts to is you plan on keeping your jawa. Email me

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account